Author Topic: KotB's music loops: Suddenly, Cave Story! (taking requests)  (Read 4005 times)

15. Alvin and the Chipmunks (movie): Witch Doctor
Ok, ok, so this thread is obviously more than just video game music loops. I guess I should change the title now.

16. Newgrounds Audio Upload: Abandoned House
by AuruxBlu. It's a great track for a museum or some other similarly large, impressive structure.

Got a buttload more songs here!
17. Cave Story 3D OST: Final Battle
This is the Cave Story 3D remix version of the same track from earlier in the thread.
18. Cave Story 3D OST: Run!
This is the Cave Story 3D remix version of the same track from earlier in the thread.

19. Cave Story 3D OST: Gravity (Boss theme 1)
This is a generic boss theme, which I remember from a number of Balrog battles. This is the 3D remix version; the original will be up shortly.
20. Cave Story OST: Eyes of Flame (Boss theme 2)
This is the second generic boss theme, which I remember from the battle against Balfrog. Geez, that guy was annoying.

21. Cave Story OST Beta: Meltdown 1
The predecessor to Meltdown 2, which was used in the Sand Zone, Meltdown 1 had a less desert-y feel to it. I sorta prefer it to the final.
22. Cave Story OST: Gravity (Boss 1)
The original version of the 3D remix track posted earlier in the thread.

23. Cave Story OST Beta: Halloween 2
Used during Halloween Mode in Cave Story +, the track existed in the files but was left unused in the original.
24. Cave Story OST: Opression (The Core)
Used during the battle against The Core in the depths of the Labrynth.

25. Cave Story OST: Labyrinth Fight
Excuse the typo in the file name. Labyrinth Fight is the track that plays when you and Curly fight your way toward the Core of the Labyrinth together. She is invincible. That section of the game is therefore incredibly easy.

26. Cave Story Wii (Eu + Na 1.1) OST: Final Boss
This is the Cave Story Wii version of the Final Boss theme. The reason for the region notifier is that when Cave Story Wii was first released in North America, an odd bug that had been hidden in the code for quite a while (not doing anything) suddenly kicked in and messed up the percussion section of every music file. This was fixed for the Europe release and patched for Americans in the first update, so this is basically the official version.

27. Cave Story Wii (Eu + Na 1.1) OST: Gravity (Boss 1)
The Wii version remix of yadda yadda yadda you get the idea.

28. Cave Story Wii (Eu + Na 1.1) OST: Geothermal
This tune plays deep within the area around the Core, and in the Core's boss arena before (and after?) the battle. The wii version remix is quite calming.

29. Cave Story Wii (Eu + Na 1.1) OST: Moonsong
This track plays on the Outer Wall, that nighttime area that applies sideways gravity to everything but you, with the weird hoppy thingies and the flying ghosts that spit explosive projectiles at you. As with Geothermal, the Wii version remix is quite calming.

30. Cave Story 3D OST: Meltdown 2
This tune plays in the Sand Zone in Cave Story 3D. It's pretty darn good.
31. Cave Story 3D OST: Eyes of Flame (Boss 2)
The 3D version remix of the Eyes of Flame tune earlier in this topic.

32. Cave Story 3D OST: Balrog's Theme
Plays during Balrog's dialogue in various places.
33. Cave Story 3D OST: Balrog's Theme: Trimmed version
I cut out the oddness and got straight to the good stuff.
34. Cave Story OST Beta: Opression (revision of December 9, 2001)
A very early version of the Opression (Core boss) soundtrack, different enough from the final to warrant it's own download (also quite catchy).
35. Cave Story OST: Charge
Plays during one phase of the Doctor's battle and during a few other odds-and-ends areas, some cutscenes.