Author Topic: Mario's Worst Nightmare  (Read 2448 times)

Bloopers - WITH GUNS! (Playertype by Mr.Nobody, set up by Carbon Zypher and Visolator.)




« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:08:48 AM by Cuddles le Bear »


This is how it ends..Oh my!



Can we have the addon?
Sure, let me get the link.
Note that they don't have any animations right now.

luigi set that stuff up

get mario out of the way and who gets the new games? you tell me




Was this the master plan?
Is this why I made the model?

Otherwise, nice work getting that in game.
It works well.

I'm also sad that I'm not even mentioned in the description as a contributor.

Was this the master plan?
Is this why I made the model?
No, we were just messing around. We are using it as a class for Trifornt's server, and Level Up RPG will use it as well (My server).

Was this the master plan?
Is this why I made the model?

Otherwise, nice work getting that in game.
It works well.

I'm also sad that I'm not even mentioned in the description as a contributor.

I thought you wouldn't care. I apologize.
You're added to the OP and you will be mentioned every where I use the Blooper along with Carbon Zypher and Visolator. How's that sound?
Oh, we also made a mistake and made one called "tribal Blooper". It's just a big black Blooper.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:09:37 AM by Cuddles le Bear »


I thought you wouldn't care. I apologize.
You're added to the OP and you will be mentioned every where I use the Blooper along with Carbon Zypher and Visolator. How's that sound?
Oh, we also made a mistake and made one called "tribal Blooper". It's just a big black Blooper.
Well he kinda made the model. That's the entire reason this topic is here, because.. y'know. He made the forgetin' model. He deserves a statue for helping you.