Did you pay?

Yes
14 (17.1%)
No
8 (9.8%)
no fuk u i ant pain
60 (73.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Take a seat in the Blockland Movie Theater  (Read 16112 times)

im adding those who asked and those who did somethin wrong

im adding those who asked and those who did somethin wrong
don't.

sorry to those i overwrote, but these people have been waiting for a while.

these topics used to be about adding in their own avatars, now it's just lazy people asking to be added in and complaining about quality

you're pasting your stuffty 75x75 avatar onto a stock image and you're bitching about jpeg compression

idk i added a shadow so i'm special

holy stuff pusheen/deception is loving huge, but that is normal size comparision between pusheen by gamercat

I'm the only one sick of these?

holy stuff pusheen/deception is loving huge, but that is normal size comparision between pusheen by gamercat
blegh, i used 200% the normal avatar size and nearest neighbor, some of them came out really ugly looking.
i mainly wanted to do blazer's because it was the perfect avatar to put there, being both easy to resize and would still look high quality since it's made of enlarged pixels.

don't.

sorry to those i overwrote, but these people have been waiting for a while.
where the forget am i

I attempted to add the people who asked and were removed
hope its good enough

yeah, mate you removed hank

I'm the only one sick of these?
the bandwagons were funny, but they were posted in community projects

this is just a bunch of kids too lazy to copy-paste an image onto another image and then they bitch when imgur uploads it as a jpeg and makes their already low quality avatar into a slightly lower quality version

just like everything else that's cool people are running it into the ground

didn't know what image hank used at first, it was a good one but i didn't know where it came from.

-snip-
super cool