Author Topic: yawa200 (ID 17399): Cheats at his own game  (Read 5375 times)

ok it's been posted like 3 times now

Whatcha gonna do?

rar u hav admited to troling for tht
enjoy ur permabna

I was in the server and indirectly saw this happening. I find it sad someone would have to cheat on their own server, even though it was their own server. I wouldn't recommend going to this person's servers or making him a admin in your server unless you really trust him.

it's truly mind boggling that people are actually trying to justify this guy's actions because "it's his server"

Well now that people know what kind of a person he is, just don't join his server.
He's an immature tard if you ask me.

Well now that people know what kind of a person he is, just don't join his server.
He's an immature tard if you ask me.
Err look at the first picture that Rar/Dez posted

it's truly mind boggling that people are actually trying to justify this guy's actions because "it's his server"
you are so loving blind.

if you didnt read the third or second post by me or the posts from miracle which are smack dab in the middle of page two, then seriously dont post in this topic.

we both said, that we arent saying that its right for this guy to do this, but he can because no one can stop him. we arent 'justifying' his actions. think before you post.

you are so loving blind.

if you didnt read the third or second post by me or the posts from miracle which are smack dab in the middle of page two, then seriously dont post in this topic.

we both said, that we arent saying that its right for this guy to do this, but he can because no one can stop him. we arent 'justifying' his actions. think before you post.

sorry, misread a few things here and there.

Joined his server "Minecraft RP plz join". He killed me randomely and said "oops" and i told him you didn't do that on accident

Then i was gonna build my house aside his, but started with a red brick. I was going to change it to a wood with the printer but he removed it. I decided to kill him because of that to see his reaction and...

I decided to kill him because of that to see his reaction
Why... would you do that?

Joined his server "Minecraft RP plz join". He killed me randomely and said "oops" and i told him you didn't do that on accident

Then i was gonna build my house aside his, but started with a red brick. I was going to change it to a wood with the printer but he removed it. I decided to kill him because of that to see his reaction and...

what the problem here?

you are so loving blind.

But it's a drama.
If it's not right for the guy to do this, he should pay the consequences through a drama. The fact that he can do what he wants is obvious and shouldn't be a part of the argument; there are no restrictions on what you can or cannot do in Blockland. This is drama however, so it doesn't matter if he CAN do it, all that matters is that he did the wrong things.

It's like someone DDoSing a server; of course they can do whatever they want, but they should expect to pay the consequences through a key revoke. Saying that "He can do whatever he wants," isn't saying anything positive or negative and therefore shouldn't be said.

Hopefully you'll understand; it might have gotten confusing.

I decided to kill him because of that to see his reaction and...
At this point you became little better than him, really.

But it's a drama.
If it's not right for the guy to do this, he should pay the consequences through a drama. The fact that he can do what he wants is obvious and shouldn't be a part of the argument; there are no restrictions on what you can or cannot do in Blockland. This is drama however, so it doesn't matter if he CAN do it, all that matters is that he did the wrong things.

It's like someone DDoSing a server; of course they can do whatever they want, but they should expect to pay the consequences through a key revoke. Saying that "He can do whatever he wants," isn't saying anything positive or negative and therefore shouldn't be said.

Hopefully you'll understand; it might have gotten confusing.

Funny you tell him what he says was irrelevant when just about everything you said is unnecessary and completely apparent to anyone who has half a loving brain.

"But It's a Drama." Oh, it is? I surly didn't know that when I clicked on thread, and topic...

"It's like someone DDoSing a server;" It's not at all like someone DDOSing a server. I have no idea how you even thought of that comparison...

It's his server. In his server he can do whatever he want's. He can cheat, ban you, or give everyone admin. It's completely up to him. It is NOT your RIGHT as a player to be able to play in HIS server. If he doesn't like you, he can ban you whenever he wants, for no reason. And guess what? There is nothing you can do about it.

Think about it like this. If he cheated all the time, and banned randomly for no reason, no one will want to play in his server. This in itself is his own penalty.

Would it also be wrong if he did all these things? Yeah sure, it would. But he still can, and there's nothing you can do about it besides play a different server, that's not hosted by an idiot.

How it's not like DDoSing. Well, let's think here. Use our brains, maybe... DDoSing is technically illegal, and DDoSing harming someone else connection by sending loads of packets to their IP at once. So, it's like you are taking something away from them that doesn't belong to you.

His server, belongs to him. He can do whatever he want on it, and there is nothing you can do to stop him. He can be a total starfish, stuffforget, loser, richardhead. But guess what, if he does... You can play a DIFFERENT SERVER. That's right! There are hundreds to pick from. NO ONE will WANT to play a server that's hosted by a person like this. No one in the right mind, that is. That doesn't mean he still cannot do whatever he wants on his server. A server host, by no means should have to acclimate his server in any way, shape, or form to meet the players needs. The players do not have a right to play in his server exactly just how they want. It's not theirs, it's his. This is what I'm saying, that everybody seems to just ignore, and requote Badspot to respond to. It is not right for him to do this. I am in no way, shape or form, justifying why he has done this. However, it is his server. The server does not belong to the players. It belong to him. So he can do whatever he wants, and there is nothing you can do to stop him when he does. Besides well, play a different server, with a better host.