Blocko Space

Author Topic: Blocko Space  (Read 12707 times)

Hello Blockland! I have made a Skybox and instead of a real earth i made a Blockland Earth but they are not real country's So i am giving it out to All of you people who visit the page :)

Pics:

Ill make 2 sizes tomorrow

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yi6lq7k26bhoypz/Sky_Block_Space.zip

I have made a moon sunflare So you can add on

Pic:

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lqn3i1lsbglkocr/SunFlare_Blocko_Moon.zip
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:08:12 PM by Daniel S. »

Very nice. How big is the Earth in the game?

Very nice. How big is the Earth in the game?
Ill take a pic now for you

That run-on sentence.
Anyway this looks alright.

Should of made the earth glow.

Nicely done, BUT, needs no be stars more... "blocky", i think

The Earth looks like green blobs smeared on blue, and it's far too flat with no lighting.

why are there two of them

why are there two of them
one is a Daniel.S and the other is Daniel S.

i think we have an impostor

Looking at the moon, at it's distance it looks like nice little pixels. I like it. :)

one is a Daniel.S and the other is Daniel S.

i think we have an impostor

Or just an alt, given .S said that he'll update it now, while Daniel S. made it.

I think we have a silly seven-year schoolchild, who could not even remember the password to his account and had to create a new.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:24:49 PM by Halmet »

I think we have a silly seven-year schoolchild, who could not even remember the password to his account and had to create a new.

See, Now that is where you are wrong.
I made this account because I have a new account on Blockland what I play on now, And I am not seven I am fifteen.
My old name on the (27603 BL_ID) Was Toxic_Venomz but i wanted to change it back to "Daniel.S" so i asked Badspot if he could change it to "Daniel.S" and he changed it to Daniel S. So i bought another account and i made another account on Blockland Forums So my name could be what my Name on Blockland was which is "Daniel.S".

That is why i have two accounts
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:51:58 AM by Daniel.S »