Poll

Should I release the save now?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Decepticon's Mobile Home! (Made completely default without any add-ons!) SAVE!  (Read 4989 times)

So, one day the internet was out, and I thought to myself; "I haven't seen a mobile home in Blockland! All i've seen are houses and such!" so I began to build a mobile home that was kinda influenced by one that I used to live (I moved into another one, but now it's just next door), but anyways, let's get the pictures showing!

Welcome to my mobile home!

(Comes with realistic soggy ground under it!)

Here's the front of the trailer!

And here's the back with the license plate!

The Kitchen, cabinets may be added later!

Another shot of the kitchen (With interactive buttons, knobs, and handles!)

Good enough to chill out and watch TV (Computer may be added later) (Oh, and it has an interactive remote!)

The bedroom, yes the bed seems a bit short and fat, but I tested it and it's enough to fit two blockheads snug as a bug! (Move pillow to one of the sides to convert to a one-person bed!)

The bathroom. A little cramped, but, that's one of the consequences of having a mobile home.

When the sun goes down, lights come on!

The living room (Watch late shows in your new mobile home with your wife and/or kids!)

The kitchen at night (Why not have some Mac N' Cheese late at night?)

Another shot of the kitchen. (Really why not have some Mac N' Cheese late at night while watching late night shows with your family/wife/and/or kids?)

The bedroom at sunset. (A little bright, yes.)

The bathroom late at night (Why did I take this picture?)

So that was it for the trip of Decepticon's Mobile Home! Hope you guys liked it, more things will be added, plus this has many uses;
  • Family RP
  • Hillbilly zombie apocalypse where you have to hold out at your trailer with your shotgun
  • And many more!

Criticism is appreciated since this is America and people are allowed to say their opinions about anything!

Note: Lights at night may look a lot better with better shaders, I could only go up to Minimum for the screenshots.

If enough people ask for the save i'll release it, or maybe release it once the final version comes.

Also, whenever I say "Completely default without any add-ons", that means I did NOT use Duplicator, custom bricks, custom prints, nothing. I made this completely legit 100%, I even played in Freebuild so it was completely default, even the paint was completely default!

Save released!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:21:12 PM by Decepticon »

looks quite like a classic lego mashup made by some kid with spare legos.

realistic, not so much. nostalgic, more so.

looks quite like a classic lego mashup made by some kid with spare legos.

realistic, not so much. nostalgic, more so.
Yeah, without custom bricks it was a bit harder and some areas may appear to be a little "spammy"

Needs a confederate flag, lol.

First, your presentation skills are great, lemme say that. Also, looks nostalgic of days of Blockland past. I like it for that.

Gah, I just realized I made a mistake on the license plate and didn't use the same ramps. Oh well, i'll fix it tomorrow.
Needs a confederate flag, lol.
Maybe when I release the save you can do it, but this mobile home is a Freedom Home!
First, your presentation skills are great, lemme say that. Also, looks nostalgic of days of Blockland past. I like it for that.
Thanks! For some reason I have always had this little desire to make things a bit nostalgic to show that things I liked back then can still be done now. And again, I did it completely with default tools, bricks, and paint, so if you try loading it with a different paint set, things may seem colored different. Also, I hope I inspired somebody, because again, did it without a duplicator or fill can or w/e. But yeah, thanks!

can you PM me the save? I don't care what others say, I really like this

can you PM me the save? I don't care what others say, I really like this
Okay.
Starting a poll to see whether people want the save before the final version.

NOTES;

Fixed the license plate so it isn't uneven.

For what it's worth (being default) this is pretty good. I like the design of it. The only hitch I'd have is the colours used, but that's just me.

Nice.

For what it's worth (being default) this is pretty good. I like the design of it. The only hitch I'd have is the colours used, but that's just me.

Nice.
Oh, you can always re-color it if you get the save.
If you want me to release it now, vote "Yes" on the poll, if "Yes" reaches 5 votes i'll put it out to the public
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:49:34 PM by Decepticon »

Ooh boy, just 2 more votes for yes and 3 more for No, is this gonna be it?

Meh, its all right
4/10

who said you could rate
Criticism is appreciated since this is America and people are allowed to say their opinions about anything!

Also,
Save released!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:23:11 PM by Decepticon »