Can't join ded due to authentication

Author Topic: Can't join ded due to authentication  (Read 1446 times)

I cannot join my own dedicated server because the authentication fails, but when I join any other server it's fine....Any reason why this might be happening?

Never had this happen before.

Nobody else has my key.

Here's the .log

Forgot that you can't  run a server and post a log....sorry.

Re-create the error. Exit out of Blockland. Copy/Paste you .log onto Desktop so you don't open your game, and override the file again. Then post it on here.

ded = dedicated? But I fail to see where you read "ded" at...

Topic: Can't join ded due to authentication  (Read 25 times)

Ah, thread title. Heh... I see it know.

Anyway, n0cturni, is it a problem that happens every time, or just sometimes? Because failed authentications aren't uncommon.

Ah, thread title. Heh... I see it know.

Anyway, n0cturni, is it a problem that happens every time, or just sometimes? Because failed authentications aren't uncommon.

yes, ded means dedicated server, and this was the first time it happened, but it only happened when I join my own server.

Topic: Can't join ded due to authentication  (Read 25 times)

By the way, goodsquare, I think your name is a horrible joke toward badspot, and no, by ded I didnt mean dead. When you look at a server list, there is a tab that says Ded, and next to a server, it says yes or no.

yes, ded means dedicated server, and this was the first time it happened, but it only happened when I join my own server.
If it doesn't happen again, or that often, it's not a big issue. It happens to almost everyone sooner or later. Some more than others, I'm going to guess it's because your connect for authentication times out, and it boots you. And that has to do with your connection lagging.