Author Topic: Pacha and Nal- Still won't stop stuffting on me.  (Read 40142 times)

Latin.

Q.E.D., used in mathematical proofs, says "Quad erat demonstratum," which means "As was to be demonstrated."

"Ut se demonstrari" means "As was self-demonstrated," meaning that RG had proven that he is incapable of showing respect and putting things in perspective.

way to make yourself look bad.

Latin.

Q.E.D., used in mathematical proofs, says "Quad erat demonstratum," which means "As was to be demonstrated."

"Ut se demonstrari" means "As was self-demonstrated," meaning that RG had proven that he is incapable of showing respect and putting things in perspective.

ラテン語は死んだ。

本当言語ongi

Latin.

using latin doesn't make you look any smarter

"look at me i know a certain latin sentence i'm so smart"

Ut se demonstrari.
ut se youreacigarette, thanks for repeating the same thing for the third time in a row

ut se youreacigarette, thanks for repeating the same thing for the third time in a row

this too.

You still can't seem to understand.  No wonder.

Also, many of you don't understand the point of the Latin.  It works when you understand the context.  Proclaiming my knowledge isn't a part of it.

You still can't seem to understand.  No wonder.

Also, many of you don't understand the point of the Latin.  It works when you understand the context.  Proclaiming my knowledge isn't a part of it.

Wow you can google latin sentences! That'll sure show us!

You obviously don't understand the concept of respect.  People have different breaking points.  All this horseplay passes PM's breaking point, and it doesn't matter if you think he's a wuss about it.  Put it in perspective.
yeah, his breaking point's a tiny baby's breaking point because he's a tiny baby, didn't we already establish this

You still can't seem to understand.  No wonder.
Also, many of you don't understand the point of the Latin.  It works when you understand the context.  Proclaiming my knowledge isn't a part of it.
you know what'd make sense and make you not look like a dumbass
proclaiming your concepts in english

yeah, his breaking point's a tiny baby's breaking point because he's a tiny baby, didn't we already establish this1

you know what'd make sense and make you not look like a dumbass
proclaiming your concepts in english2
1.  That doesn't make it okay to prey on his emotions like many people in this thread did.

2.  It has contextual value, which makes it unable to be transferred to English; removing it from Latin removes the contextual value.

removing it from Latin removes the contextual value.

then don't loving say it

no one can understand it

Yeah, ok, I really do regret siding with PurpleMetro and making that drama topic. I'll try not to overreact to stuff like this. Uhmm, sorry.

1.  That doesn't make it okay to prey on his emotions like many people in this thread did.
seems to be fine to me

removing it from Latin removes the contextual value.
what, to show that you're an idiot?
yeah, good point

Yeah, ok, I really do regret siding with PurpleMetro and making that drama topic. I'll try not to overreact to stuff like this. Uhmm, sorry.
its ok friend u have learned

what, to show that you're an idiot?
yeah, good point
Subjective ≠ Objective