Author Topic: The New Halo Pack Update Thread  (Read 26692 times)

im serious guys he is the new bambooxd

yes, about what you said... And please, no fanboy parties...

Hey midway, I have a vehicle request...Well not a vehicle but it could be, anyway.

The Orbital Drop Shock Trooper pod that you see in H2/H3:ODST and Wars would be nice to have. Maybe even the Covenant pod you see in reach.
Also, every played Project lumoria?

they would be rather interesting yes, but i have no idea how id script them... And i believe i have played those SP maps... Some at least. Damn nice levels :):)

they would be rather interesting yes, but i have no idea how id script them... And i believe i have played those SP maps... Some at least. Damn nice levels :):)
I'd just give it the old rowboat/bot code, but the decent would have to be much faster.

Are you going to make the "Duel Weld" Version of some of the weapons?

Are you going to make the "Duel Weld" Version of some of the weapons?

*chuckles* actually i started doing a akimbo M6D weapon. It.... Well lest just say i need to try again XD

oh yeah btw!! Everyone. Im going to have internet tomorrow! So i should be online MUCH more often! :D:D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:48:01 PM by Midway Sentinel »

oh no he is back run
who?

also midway, not to be rude (Again srry) but is it possible you could maybe do the MARK V helmet? i have seen someone with an add on like it...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 01:10:45 PM by bambooXD »

who?

also midway, not to be rude (Again srry) but is it possible you could maybe do the MARK V helmet? i have seen someone with an add on like it...
He is already working on a Spartan playertype which I am pretty sure has a model

In fact the Mark V IS what I am basing it off of lol

stuff!!!!!! *gets comment bucket to stop the topic from sinking below the surface*

so when will these be for download