Author Topic: The New Halo Pack Update Thread  (Read 26686 times)

NOTE!!! JUST CAUSE THEY ARE HERE, DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN BE DOWNLOADED YET!!!

EVERYONE!!! If someone has a copy of this addon: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40985.0
please send me a link to a working download! It is imperative!

So, here I'm gonna post Image and possibly File Updates. Some are still being perfected, but many are ready for field testing.

Hope You like them!

(P.S. THERE! COVENANT WEAPONS!! HAPPY NOW!? XDXD )

The Type-33 Guided Munitions Launcher "Needler"

Needs target tracking possibly, but otherwise working well. Modeled and designed around CMT's SPV3 Design.

The Type-33 Light Anti-Armor Weapon "Fuel Rod"

Works quite well, but may have a few more tweaks needed...

The Type-25 Covenant Carbine

Works very well, though never tested in actual all-out combat. Needs, like, one particle modification then its done!

The Type-25 Grenade Launcher "Brute Shot"

This was my best usage of custom particles I've done, and is pretty much finished! Based to CMT's SPV3 as well.

The D77H-TCI "Pelican"

I rigged up the original Halo CE model to be better colored and have better flight controls. Sorry, no weapons yet :P

This is the MA5C ICWS Overhaul based to the design produced by CMT for SPV3. Some may have seen it, but oh well XP

The MA5B, overhauled by morphing the MA5C to this design. Needs only a few changes before completion.

Same as the above, just for the MA4C from Halo E320K

The ODST Automag, but using the M6D as a base! :D (M6D SOCOM)

DC77 TC "Pelican"

Modified the vehicle with the H3^ exhaust/jet ports and roosterpit design (making it the front-back like a fighter jet). also gave it the missile pods WHICH WORK GREAT!! the turret is just for looks but soon it will be mannable from the co-pilot seat I hope....

That almost fully sums up the modular updates... I may post some more stuff in the morning, but I gotta get to sleep! >.<

NiNi, guys! And don't forget to post your thoughts and comments! :D

(Side note, I'm known as "Syfe" ingame from now on)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 05:46:53 PM by Midway Sentinel »

Although I don't play/like Halo, I have to admit this pack looks amazing.

Hey i rember you from like a year ago :3

Hey! Same here! I remember you on Valhalla I believe..! That was fun

Oh yus oh yus oh yus oh yus  :cookieMonster:

Promethian weapons next? c:
(Halo 4, BTW)

Maybe, but dont fully count on them assembling themselves on arming... :P

These seem way too high poly to have a good, blockland feel.

I don't like the models. They're too high poly and smoothshaded in places that don't need smoothshading. Cut down the detail, make them look more like lego pieces, and this would be a lot better.

OH..
MY...
GOOOOOD!

MIDWAY YOU'RE A loving GENUIS!

Nice, really. You don't know how long I've waited. How many unnecessary bumps were made to that other topic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 07:56:59 PM by Alkatjo »

The fact is its hard to make the curved and angled aspect of the covenant weapons look blocky. there isnt much way around it.

The fact is its hard to make the curved and angled aspect of the covenant weapons look blocky. there isnt much way around it.
ALL the weapons have wayy too much detail. All of them. You need to tone down all the details, they are wayyy too detailed to fit this game. Compare them to the default weapons or tier+tactical for a good example on how much detail fits the game.

I would ask you to NOT compare MY pack with Tier Tactical. MY pack is not THAT pack. If you dont want it, find another. I'm a huge perfectionist, and it bugs me greatly when things look out of place. Therefore I put ample detail into my weapons. I COULD put even more if I wanted to, but I restrain from doing so. I realize I put good detail, but I also form it abit more into the blocko styling. Like the 8-sided barrel, and more chiseled curves (excluding the Covenant Weapons)

But your pack DOES look out of place. There is TOO MUCH detail. These do not look like blocko models.