Author Topic: Blockland T-Shirts?  (Read 6104 times)

Ass.

You come up with some that actually pertain to and show off Blockland.
I just think they're too flashy. Some of them. Didn't mean all.

I just think they're too flashy. Some of them. Didn't mean all.

Shouldn't have said all then.

Flashy is how video game shirts work, they are advertisement.  And minimalist isn't flashy, it's minimalist.  Neither is the city scape outline.

i like hothauser's ideas a lot but we can combine some of them to make them a lot better

i bet we could get a group of blocklanders to donate for someone to buy a free domain name and host a blockland merch site

and then make MONIES and send them to badspot.

i like hothauser's ideas a lot but we can combine some of them to make them a lot better

i bet we could get a group of blocklanders to donate for someone to buy a free domain name and host a blockland merch site

and then make MONIES and send them to badspot.

N I C E

?

That would work, but with the default player, because it represents blockland better.

Maybe, instead of just T-Shirts we can do more merchandise such as foam Hammers, Wrenches, Swords. And a blockhead plush?

I just think they're too flashy.

define flashy, because none of what they said was 'flashy' as far as the correct definition.

Maybe, instead of just T-Shirts we can do more merchandise such as foam Hammers, Wrenches, Swords. And a blockhead plush?

hah, i'd love a foam hammer to hit my friends with.

blockhead plush would be so cuuuute

Hell ya, that would be fantastic.  By blockhead, I hope you mean the blockhead's head, because them floaty arms are an issue.

Omg, blockland matchbox cars!

I'd love a 2x2 brick pillow.

Maybe we can get Badspot to support it more if there was a message saying "give Blockland the greenlight"

define flashy, because none of what they said was 'flashy' as far as the correct definition.
Too big on the shirt. OOO WAIT AN IDEA

One of those t-shirts with a pocket on it, with the B on the pocket.