Author Topic: New Account  (Read 2005 times)

What the hell was wrong with me when I was younger? I've gotten MUCH more mature now, and I thought I'd make a new account. This time I won't make the mistake of using a stupid name with "1337", I'll just use my Blockland name.
Anyone friends with me (probably no one, since I was such a noob back then) will have to friend me again.

Q/A:

Q: Why was this topic posted?
A: I was gone for a while. I'm now back, with a new account, and I thought I'd tell people.

Q: Who are you?
A: The king of page 500 in Blockland Vending Machine, and maker of the maps Gloom, Bedroom in Space, and Blocko Islands.

Q: No one cares about you.
A: Then why did you read this topic?

Any more questions feel free to ask!

your name has 1337 in it still

you're 12 so you're still young

Q: No one cares about you.
A: Then why did you read this topic?

Woah woah. You read the topic, the you decide whether you care or not, if you just read the title and skip it, what's the fun in that? You can't throw that around like that.

Also you still have 1337 in your name, just like your old account who I think I know who he is, that guy with orange and green avatar, forgot name.

This time I won't make the mistake of using a stupid name with "1337"
How stupid can you even get?

Can you just post a link to your profile?

Q: What are you doing in my shower?

Woah woah. You read the topic, the you decide whether you care or not, if you just read the title and skip it, what's the fun in that? You can't throw that around like that.

Also you still have 1337 in your name, just like your old account who I think I know who he is, that guy with orange and green avatar, forgot name.

No, that's the Q and A. Just if anyone says. "No one cares about you" that's the answer.

No, that's the Q and A. Just if anyone says. "No one cares about you" that's the answer.
Uh... what?

Uh... what?

If anyone posts the comment, "No one cares about you", then my answer to them is, "Then why did you read this topic?"

If anyone posts the comment, "No one cares about you", then my answer to them is, "Then why did you read this topic?"

What? No one would be stupid enough to post that because it's against the rules to dismiss a thread like that.

read the rules and see why nobody will post that.

inb4 moved to drama for unknown reasons

Yeah, I have to get another email, since some of mine are used.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

What? No one would be stupid enough to post that because it's against the rules to dismiss a thread like that.

Sorry, as I said, I haven't been on for a while.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
read the rules and see why nobody will post that.

inb4 moved to drama for unknown reasons

No answer...