Rising Lava - More Maps!

Author Topic: Rising Lava - More Maps!  (Read 15413 times)

bad? It's way easier to make maps than zapk's. And he isn't releasing his. It's not a copy if one party doesn't release theres and the other does.
it's the exact same system, just RisingLava_ add-ons
but ok
I'd be mad too if someone made a bad rip-off of an add on I made.
also considering I just started hosting it on wednesday.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:55:36 PM by Subpixel »

This isn't drama kiddies

funny i made a mod like this a long time ago

It's not detecting the maps, and the minigame doesn't  auto-start.

I have to add the lava manually through env settings, and manually make the minigame too.  Then the countdown starts.

In the minigame it gives the full tools.  I'm not sure whats wrong, the gamemode and the maps are all in the folder but it's just not finding the maps.

Also is it supposed to start with a build too?  Doesn't for me.

It's not detecting the maps, and the minigame doesn't  auto-start.

I have to add the lava manually through env settings, and manually make the minigame too.  Then the countdown starts.

In the minigame it gives the full tools.  I'm not sure whats wrong, the gamemode and the maps are all in the folder but it's just not finding the maps.

Also is it supposed to start with a build too?  Doesn't for me.
It appears the add-on isn't executed properly. Does RTB support gamemodes?

:cookie:COOL U EARN LIFE TIME COOKIES :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:and ice cream! :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 02:41:41 AM by Badspot »

:cookie:COOL U EARN LIFE TIME COOKIES :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:and ice cream! :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:
Goodbye.

ontopic:

Use your push broom that you receive to knock people into the lava.

No.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 05:44:46 PM by Klocko² »

i made a rising lava server a looooong time ago but im not complaining this one is funn

I like it because it's not corrupt by useless features. I just kept it simple because that's all it really needs. If I wanted to make it complex, I would have already.

I like it because it's not corrupt by useless features. I just kept it simple because that's all it really needs. If I wanted to make it complex, I would have already.
what about changing lava speed?

you should delay lava updates more often - this isn't particularly friendly towards servers with a lot of players on them
sure there isn't any visible ghosting, but when stuff happens like players dying, their corpses can look really choppy

Missing Event_additem?

I extracted all the files into my add-ons folder but I still get this error?

Edit:

Fixed: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73924.0
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 07:09:47 PM by Mickers »