Rising Lava - More Maps!

Author Topic: Rising Lava - More Maps!  (Read 15481 times)

Rising Lava

-How it Works-
Rising Lava starts out by everyone spawning. You have 30 seconds to get to higher grounds before the lava begins. Your goal is the be the last man standing. Use your push broom that you receive to knock people into the lava. There are 3 rounds per map. The higher the round, the faster the lava rises.

-Maps-
Here are the default Maps that are included:
  • ACM City
  • Building 6
  • Crysta Castle
  • Fort Papa
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Jetpuff's Towers
  • Mr. Block's Slides
  • Pyramid
  • Festung der Schwarzung
  • Beta City
  • Afghanistan DM

Here is how you add a new map:
  • Copy one of the old maps
  • Rename the .zip to RisingLava_MAPNAME.zip
  • Place you save into the zip
  • Remove the save.bls
  • Rename your save to save.bls
  • Change the credits to your liking
  • Change environment to your liking
  • Profit

-Installation-
Here is how you add a new map:
  • Download
  • Open the .zip
  • Place all of the .zips into the Add-Ons folder
  • Start a server
  • Profit

If you find any bugs, please post here or PM me and I will fix them.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:44:44 PM by Scriode »

Nice, add some altitude to record how many bricks high you are.

Nice, add some altitude to record how many bricks high you are.
Will do

I absolutely LOVE it. good job

Rename the .zip to MAPNAME.zip
Don't you mean RisingLava_MAPNAME.zip?

Theres a glitch, when hosting the gamemode, then re-opening the server in Custom, the UI stays there.

I had to restart BL to make it dissapear

Theres a glitch, when hosting the gamemode, then re-opening the server in Custom, the UI stays there.

I had to restart BL to make it dissapear
I'll fix that and the topic

Added more maps and changed the UI to green because Zapk was complaining about it.

Added more maps and changed the UI to green because Zapk was complaining about it.
Well you did kinda, release yours right after Zapk started hosting his...
I'd be complaining too if it seemed like a rip-off.

Well you did kinda, release yours right after Zapk started hosting his...
I'd be complaining too if it seemed like a rip-off.
He was complaining about the UI being blue. I am sure he is mad about me making my own. But him hosting doesn't give him rights to the idea. I thought it was a good idea and I saw people that wanted it released so I made my own version. That was assuming he wasn't going to release soon because he had a topic about building it up and improving.

He was complaining about the UI being blue. I am sure he is mad about me making my own. But him hosting doesn't give him rights to the idea. I thought it was a good idea and I saw people that wanted it released so I made my own version. That was assuming he wasn't going to release soon because he had a topic about building it up and improving.
I'd be mad too if someone made a bad rip-off of an add on I made.

I'd be mad too if someone made a bad rip-off of an add on I made.
bad? It's way easier to make maps than zapk's. And he isn't releasing his. It's not a copy if one party doesn't release theres and the other does.

I haven't actually used it yet but I don't think Zapk has a real reason to complain. First of all, it's a really old idea. I saw a version of rising lava back when terrains and interiors was a thing, so he can't complain about you stealing his idea. Second, it's not even the 'same' addon (similar but not the same), so he can't complain about you leaking his addon or something along those lines.

Also, you don't mind if I modify this a little do you?

Also, you don't mind if I modify this a little do you?
Not at all