Author Topic: Renderful Man / LegoTween98 The Great! (ID 37319) -- Threatening to drama me..?  (Read 5789 times)

you're an exception (:
I'm 12.
Welp, here comes the start of my horrible life on the forums. Where should I start?

love how it's always 13/14 year olds who say "12 years old are immature!!!" while they're like a year or two older and there isn't a huge amount of difference

love how it's always 13/14 year olds who say "12 years old are immature!!!" while they're like a year or two older and there isn't a huge amount of difference

This.

Moreso on the subject, I really can't see where the relevance because Zapk/Subpixal gave as good as he got.

Ugh. Zapk is no better than the guy asking for admin.

Moreso on the subject, I really can't see where the relevance because Zapk/Subpixal gave as good as he got.

Ugh. Zapk is no better than the guy asking for admin.
What?

Trust me, he's 12.

yes there is

Immature people are immature, you can't judge immaturity based on aythung else.

lol that guy can't tell sarcasm...

yes there is

no there isn't

either you're immature or you're not, age has nothing to do with it.

Nothing will happen when they drama you.
I have never seen either of the players on the forums, so whatever they say will not be taken as the ultimate truth unless they provide solid evidences (which, according to you, should not exist).
Don't worry about it dude.

^this. Yola, for example, is older than you, doesn't mean anything though.

ah i remember this guy, it was on a server and is name had renderman or something, and he told everyone he'll hack us if we didn't leave... no one did and he started spamming "LEL UR GETING HACKED BICH", everyone started yelling at him and he pretended his mom was on chat, only resulting in him blabing on his self-diagnosed asbergurs. it sucked on ice :(

i feel like i'm way more mature now than a year ago, though.