Renderful Man / LegoTween98 The Great! (ID 37319) -- Threatening to drama me..?

Author Topic: Renderful Man / LegoTween98 The Great! (ID 37319) -- Threatening to drama me..?  (Read 5829 times)

He was already known for being a little stuff, but he went and did this.

He said he was going to drama me if I didn't unban/admin him, but I guess I "already have 20 dramas so I don't need another". So, yeah.
The reason he was banned because he asked for admin, I told him no, he asks again, I told him no, and he asks why I won't admin him.

so yeah, just wanted to post it cause it's kinda funny

He threatened to drama me, But I have no evidence

He threatened to drama me, But I have no evidence
What for?

hes gona drama meh so i drama hem

did he actually think he was blackmailing you, or?

Pathetic kids these days thinking they can threaten to get whatever they want.

Terrible host, whiny player. Asking for admin is annoying for some, but doesn't deserve a permanent ban at all. (Why do I type like this? You can't spell formality without forums :3)

What else would you expect?

Terrible host, whiny player. Asking for admin is annoying for some, but doesn't deserve a permanent ban at all. (Why do I type like this? You can't spell formality without forums :3)
Um, you can spell formality without forums.

What for?
I joined his server, then a minute later he starts pissing me off. Then that happened.

The ban was for 4 days. But it's permanent now!

I know this is irrelevant to the whole subject here, but I've seen LegoTween in a server, claiming that he had other keys, but those keys were just from random people. leaving him with his only key. Also, you can already tell he's a 12 year old who likes to turn his brain off.

I know this is irrelevant to the whole subject here, but I've seen LegoTween in a server, claiming that he had other keys, but those keys were just from random people. leaving him with his only key. Also, you can already tell he's a 12 year old who likes to turn his brain off.
But-but-but I'm 12 °^°