Author Topic: tor websites compromised, host of some tor sites arrested  (Read 12877 times)

US Navy Seals were invading Osama Bin Laden's privacy when they broke in!

stuff, now how do I traffick my slaves and look at leaked files on deepnet anymore?!

And the bullets they shot him with invaded his personal space!! how dare they!

also, i should mention guys that if you still go on tor and you dont have javascript enabled, you are basically forgeted. turn off javascript before going back on and make sure not to go onto infected sites

also, i should mention guys that if you still go on tor and you dont have javascript enabled, you are basically forgeted. turn off javascript before going back on and make sure not to go onto infected sites
You were always forgeted if you had java script on, that THE exploit that you always had to disable.

Anyone who has been caught for this deserved it being the fact I only use Tor for over web stuff yet I know this.

Well we had to into Pakistan to get him. Pakistan is a supposed ally, but the fact that the US sent seals into a country that we do not have permission to enter. Also the drone strikes used to kill supposed Taliban and Al Queda hide outs also end up killing civilians in the process. You might say "So what?", if Mexico used drones to blow up a supposed Drug Cartel  which was in populated area with civilians in the United States you would have a probably have a different opinion.

Also we have Drones flying over Iran and recently they sent fighters to intercept our drones, and CNN had the nerve to say Iran was the badguy. If someone had drones flying over us or along the border I am sure we would send fighters to shoot it down aswell.

The government is too paranoid about these supposed terrorists and so called rogue states that want to bomb the country, yet their actions end up creating more people paranoid about the government as well as more of those crazy militias that want to fight the NWO. There are three things to terrorism, a political goal, act of violence, and they have to be organized. If you can eliminate the political goal then the so called terroists have no further reason to carry out what they do. So according to Wikipedia, the motives for 9/11 were:
  • Support for the "attacks against Muslims" in Somalia
  • Support of Russian "atrocities against Muslims" in Chechnya
  • Support of Indian "oppression against Muslims" in Kashmir
  • The presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia
  • U.S. support of Israel
  • The sanctions against Iraq
Another example is the Unabomber who thought that technology was evil and that man would become too dependent on it. The Oklahoma city was a response to the Wacco siege and the Ruby Ridge Standoff.

So one way to stop terrorism is prevention, which is to avoid pissing off people and to not make them paranoid of you. If you make someone angry and give them a reason to be angry, then there will be an act of violence.

Anyway the FBI's goals here from what it seems is to bait people into using the deep net to find other .onions and other hidden websites so that they can shut them down. However a warrant can only go so far as to search a specific area in someone's house with probable cause and reasonable doubt, and putting Trojan horses on anyone who used TOR is pushing it. I guess sometimes you have to bend the rules to win.

I don't get why people are going batstuff crazy over the "malware" that the FBI put into it, it doesn't even do anything all they do is just get to see that you looked up "how to clean a desc" or "oranges and bananas" and look at what you're doing, once they realize all you're doing is just going on a lego forum full of teen angst and random topics then they're going to just say "okay this guy is nothing" and then stop.

I don't get why people are going batstuff crazy over the "malware" that the FBI put into it, it doesn't even do anything all they do is just get to see that you looked up "how to clean a desc" or "oranges and bananas" and look at what you're doing, once they realize all you're doing is just going on a lego forum full of teen angst and random topics then they're going to just say "okay this guy is nothing" and then stop.
Pretty sure those things target keywords that you type and not your entire internet history.

Because government surveillance is out of the norm and there is 4t amendment which is a right to privacy. Plus when the government feels insecure and does stuff that makes them look like an evil organization from a movie, of course people will be paranoid about what the government does.

If I may state my opinion on this

We all (should) know that some of this stuff is illegal. Human Trafficking, Child research, Drug Deals and murders are outlawed. Whoever decided to commit these crimes, online or not, deserves to be arrested. However, if you use this tor thing and do not commit any crimes, why bother worrying about your searches being looked through? Last time I checked, searching for the Blockland Forums or the latest YouTube video is not illegal. No need to be paranoid over the government looking at your searches. As many people have stated before, "I have nothing to hide". Unless you're a privacy whore who is afraid of being arrested for searching "research" or "potato dance", there's nothing to worry about, right?

just like there is nothing to worry about when someone is secretly going through papers in your house...!

ofc there probably isn't but forget them I don't want them in my house

just like there is nothing to worry about when someone is secretly going through papers in your house...!

ofc there probably isn't but forget them I don't want them in my house
Its annoying enough when someone looks over my shoulder, I can tell them to place stop.
With the government watching its like that annoying kid who won't listen.