is it possible to report someone for fake reporting on facebook?

Author Topic: is it possible to report someone for fake reporting on facebook?  (Read 907 times)

basically, the story is this moron who i know irl reported me and my friends account for a laugh and now we're banned for 24 hours.

is there a way to report someone for doing this?
i don't understand why i got banned for no reason at all for 24 hours.

yes. just report them the normal way

yes. just report them the normal way
there is no choice on the report menu for false reporting.

normally when something like this happens i get them arrested :cookieMonster:

there is no choice on the report menu for false reporting.
it's not gonna be that specific. isn't there one for harassment?

it's not gonna be that specific. isn't there one for harassment?
i'm using my friend's alt account so i guess i'll give it ago

did it work?
i just remembered i didn't, i'll give it ago with my friend's account that he leased to me

Stalk them down and murder them in cold blood. Nobody gets away with messing with your social networking ability.

Stalk them down and murder them in cold blood. Nobody gets away with messing with your social networking ability.
the guy who reported me did throw a loving pinecone at my ear, so i guess we would be even  :cookieMonster:

murdering peeps is easy
idk why everyone thinks its difficult :panda:

nobody thinks it's difficult
the difficult part is not getting caught

nobody thinks it's difficult
the difficult part is not getting caught
thats even easier wtf
amateurs

thats even easier wtf
amateurs
it could potentially be
if it's someone whose house you commonly visit so all your hair and your fingerprints stuff is normally gonna be there, and you kill them in their sleep with something super common like a cheap bic pen or whatever
then yeah I don't guess it'd be easy to pin the murder on you
but whoever you kill you're gonna be doing it for a reason. chances are, someone else will know that reason, whether or not they know you plan to kill them for it. and when the cops talk to them, they'll find a motive. your DNA is already there. at that point it'll probably be easy to charge you