Author Topic: How to use Creeper Gamemode in V21 in 10 Easy Steps  (Read 1653 times)

I'd like to take a minute to explain something I've seen around Blockland.
Everyone seems to have gotten it stuck in their heads that the Creeper add-on from RTB is broken in V21.
It isn't, and here i'll explain how to get it up and working, so hopefully this doesn't keep getting perpetuated.

1: Install the "Creeper" add-on from RTB, either in-game or using their website.
2: Launch Blockland
3: Click "Start A Game"
4: Select "Custom"
5: Go into the "Addons" tab, and scroll down until you get to "Gamemodes"
6: Deselect Gamemodes; Rampage, Speedkart, and Tutorial (Slayer can stay on, and creeper may or may not be in there, if it is, select it)
7: Hit Select in the bottom right
8: Launch
9: ???
10: Enjoy

TO BE CLEAR:

Not only have I joined servers since V21 with the creeper gamemode fully working, RTB preferences, tools and all, but I myself have used it.
Using it in-game can be slightly tricky if you've never done it before, you need to make a minigame and select the Creeper playertype, and you'll need to know a few commands like /startcreepgame or something along those lines.
The actual commands and a full guide are available on the forums or elsewhere. Look around for them, and all should work.

Thank you, and good night to all.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:48:39 PM by Tyler799 »

Holy stuff, thanks dude!
I never knew how to use add-ons up until now!

This is obvious, people know how to enable add-ons, even before v21.

was this really necessary 

I have gotten a ridiculous amount of comments on my videos or ingame saying that the Creeper Gamemode was broken.
It's loving annoying, because I know for a fact it works.
I know that you know how to use add-ons but some people are convinced this one doesn't work.
:/

1. Download it.
2. Use it.

Guys, he's trying help people install this specific add-on, not add-ons in general.
Some people are just stupid enough to think an add-ons broken when they're just installing it incorrectly.

But, I'm not too sure whether or not this belongs in General Discussion.

But how do i make it to when a creeper game ends, It makes a new creeper game. If you are a grammar expert, Let me rephrase that.
I want my creeper games to be automatic. Therefore, I want it to make a new creeper game if the other one ends.

8: Launch
9: ???
10: Enjoy

if youre going to use an extremly old meme of which you most likely have no idea where it originated from

can you at least use it correctly?

Holy stuff, thanks dude!
I never knew how to use add-ons up until now!
would you quit being a richard? he's just trying to help.

Why are you people being such richards? I tried to play this not too long ago with some people and wasnt able to get it to work as it doesnt work without disabling those addons.

Thanks Tyler and ignore the idiots.

how do i launch blockland?

Why are you people being such richards? I tried to play this not too long ago with some people and wasnt able to get it to work as it doesnt work without disabling those addons.

Thanks Tyler and ignore the idiots.

I agree. I read through this and when I found that you had to disable addons made this post quite informative.

how do i launch blockland?

you have to beat blockland story mode

you have to beat blockland story mode
but what if you had to launch blockland to beat blockland storymode?

~plot twist
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:05:23 AM by Benjamin Lopez »