Author Topic: Emo Freak - blatant loveuality in the real life pictures thread  (Read 7742 times)

an emo freak shaming thread now exists, but not on this forum. pm me if you want link bc i don't know if i can post a link to another forum here

tenshi banned me from tezuni's :(

i think tenshi's got a hemorrhoid.

he freaks me out, i feel violated when he compliments my looks

he freaks me out, i feel violated when he compliments my looks
That moment when you don't like somebody complimenting you.

This is off topic, but when I first met him, it was when he was invited to a skype call. He immediately hated me and said it was because I'm "working with Slicksilver and Robo noob" and prank call him on a regular basis..
I've never prank called him, and don't/have never talked to Slicksilver and Robo Noob.
When I told him this he started getting paranoid saying how he knows it was me, he knows my voice.

just pm'd him asking he was posting nearly nudes, most of the messages we were sending back and forth were about how 'nearly nudes' weren't specific enough. he also refuses to answer my question.

just pm'd him asking he was posting nearly nudes, most of the messages we were sending back and forth were about how 'nearly nudes' weren't specific enough. he also refuses to answer my question.
of course he's going to avoid answering it
no way to without looking like an starfish/troll

You have to give him credit for surviving what I'm guessing is either the Ethiopian famine or Holocaust.