Feels good to be banned from RTB.

Author Topic: Feels good to be banned from RTB.  (Read 10508 times)

Well for someone who claims to not like drama you sure have lot of threads about you
I probably didn't get all of them but you get the point.
2 of them weren't even about me, get off that bandwagon stuff and get it right.
But anyways, you can probably understand why I think people in drama are starfishs after being drama'd 4 times in my first 3 days on my old account back in early(ish) 2013.

Now let's get back to talking about Deve, we've digressed too much.

you can probably understand why I think people in drama are starfishs after being drama'd 4 times in my first 3 days on my old account back in early(ish) 2013.
yeah its totally everybody elses but not your fault you got drama'd by those starfishs?
right?

2 of them weren't even about me, get off that bandwagon stuff and get it right.
But anyways, you can probably understand why I think people in drama are starfishs after being drama'd 4 times in my first 3 days on my old account back in early(ish) 2013.
have you not once considered that maybe you are to blame? You complain about us on steam and you whine and moan but you never consider the fact that maybe you are loving up on a loop.

yeah its totally everybody elses but not your fault you got drama'd by those starfishs?
right?
Right! You can't blame people for you not liking them, that's not how it works.

Right! You can't blame people for you not liking them, that's not how it works.
Ugh, that was sarcasm. And can you please leave? Seriously, you're a big idiot and you complain about us all the time.

Ugh, that was sarcasm. And can you please leave? Seriously, you're a big idiot and you complain about us all the time.
I knew it was sarcasm, but I agreed with his statement anyway. :P

Quote from: Badspot
A fine use of $20.