Feels good to be banned from RTB.

Author Topic: Feels good to be banned from RTB.  (Read 10520 times)

the worst in me narcoleptic?
Oh Yosher was being an starfish and I was saying how people can sure be starfishs in Drama...

Oh Yosher was being an starfish and I was saying how people can sure be starfishs in Drama...
you should've stayed away

Welcome to the Blockland Forums. The place where everyone is an starfish.

because it's totally logical for people to react positively to this douchebaggery

nice one deve!

because it's totally logical for people to react positively to this douchebaggery

Douchebaggery indeed, Twenky was being mean to Deve.

Douchebaggery indeed, Twenky was being mean to Deve.
Hah okay I got that message out of nowhere, how would you explain that?

Hah okay I got that message out of nowhere, how would you explain that?
Well first off, when I just hopped into this thread, the first thing I saw was you saying Deve was the #1 loser, now that's kinda harsh.

That and I've had problems with you before.

Just my opinion though! Don't mind me!

Well first off, when I just hopped into this thread, the first thing I saw was you saying Deve was the #1 loser, now that's kinda harsh.

That and I've had problems with you before.

Just my opinion though! Don't mind me!
Yeah sure way to step in without knowing stuff, nice move

Yeah sure way to step in without knowing stuff, nice move
Thank you

first off, you "just hopped into this thread" to the EXACT page where twenky called deve the #1 loser?

suuuure lol.

and you literally just admitted that you didn't read 90% of this thread - why did you not read the remaining 90% of the thread and THEN come back to post? seriously it's like you're not even trying to make sense, lol

first off, you "just hopped into this thread" to the EXACT page where twenky called deve the #1 loser?

suuuure lol.
Oh to the right of the topic name there's little numbers, I clicked the highest number and saw Twenky being a richard.

Well I gotta remember to stay out of drama, there's starfishs in drama, remember?

Oh to the right of the topic name there's little numbers, I clicked the highest number and saw Twenky being a richard.

Well I gotta remember to stay out of drama, there's starfishs in drama, remember?

for someone who constantly spouts "there be starfishs in the ol' drama!!!" you sure post in it a lot

for someone who constantly spouts "there be starfishs in the ol' drama!!!" you sure post in it a lot
That's because people reply and I reply back, that's how a conversation works.
But sometimes people are starfishs during a conversation.

But sometimes people are starfishs during a conversation.
Welcome to the Blockland Forums. The place where everyone is an starfish.

Well for someone who claims to not like drama you sure have lot of threads about you
I probably didn't get all of them but you get the point.