Author Topic: The Pronunciation Book '77 Days' ARG  (Read 2523 times)

About a month back, the YouTube channel Pronunciation Book uploaded a cryptic, 19 second video simply stating that something would happen in 77 days, September 24th. The statement was followed shortly by soft, clicking noises interspersed with periods of silence.

Since July 9, the channel has uploaded a video every day, each stating how many days are left and a cryptic statement. Number 47 was uploaded today at 10 AM Pacific time, as have all the videos. Since the first video was uploaded, the descriptions of a large amount of videos on the channel have been edited, adding a link to a video on how to ask for help in English. On July 10, number 76 stated that the creator of Pronunciation Book has been attempting to tell the viewer something for 1183 days.

A large amount of people have speculated that these videos have some correlation with the announcement of details regarding Bungie's game Destiny, or a date referenced in the Book of Revelations. Whatever it is, I know this forum has a history of attempting to solve ARGs in the past.

Here's a wiki for the ARG. Discuss.

Anyone who thinks it's going to announce some game or movie needs to shut the forget up.

Anyone who thinks it's going to announce some game or movie needs to shut the forget up.

It's all speculation. I'm just watching it all happen.

I think it has something to do with Xbox or Playstation.

"No one is ready. He watches the market." So is something going to appear in the market? And he who watches the market will be the only one to see it?

I already had a thread on this like a month or two ago.

I already had a thread on this like a month or two ago.

I searched for a thread regarding this but wasn't able to find it. Sorry.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:47:13 PM by Zalot »

Fifty rhymes with thrifty. Four rhymes with more. Thrifty more....more thrifty. How do you become more thrifty? By going to the thrift shop. Thrift shop....Macklemore. Macklmore and Ryan Lewis. Lewis...Lewis acid. Lewis base. Chemistry. Chemical reactions. Oxidation. Reduction. Alpha decay. Alpha decay....Uranium decays by alpha decay. Uranium. Uranium-238. Uranium-238's half-life is 4.47 billion years. Half-life....238. 8-2-3=3.

Holy stuff it's Half-Life 3

uh
guys

its going to have some burnout anti climactic ending like the mura arg

uh
guys
HOLY stuff ON A STICK SMACKING MY ASS WITH A RIDING CROP AND CALLING ME GRANDMOTHER

Does anyone else here hear low frequency clicks after he stops talking in "How to Pronounce 47"?

So, I decided to do all the text in the countdown videos, and connect it. Here it is.

Code: [Select]
Something is going to happen in 77 days. I've been trying to tell you something for 1183 days. I'm awake now. Things are clearing up. I'm not saying the words any more. I've got a minute. Let me tell you what I think is going on. Tensions between the districts have raised between the past few months. You can see it in the markets. Everyone's ready for a storm. They're singing a new song in the streets of the Zone. I have plenty of information to keep me company. No one is ready. He watches the market. I'm not talking about a disaster. I'm talking about a love triangle. We fell into the jungle for a summer of dollar crime. We were young heroes, gorgeous liers. Turn off the lights, and drink a cold glass of water. No one is singing. Every day is the same. We should have listened to Chief. She's waiting for me. I have to find her system. Stressful day? Play some volleyball. Her house has rooms she's never been in. A gemstone on a schedule. He flew us in low, just above the canopy. A delicate pairing is a heartbreaker. Omelets aren't the only Western food. When we were born, we saw shapes and patterns. Dinner in the boardroom. What time is it? The milk argument was the beginning of the end. It was now obvious to the minister that we were not professional caterers. A container in motion. Royalty is royalty. Get it? As we fled through the jungle, I touched her arm in reassurance. Stay out of the Gully. Especially at this time of year. Sensational or pedestrian, it's all got a price tag. It was the slightest gesture, imperceivable to everyone in the squad. Except Jackie.

And this brings us to today. In the opening paragraph, it's clearly connected, it fits in well. After that, it's a bit scrambled, with connections between.

This is only the countdown videos, it also sometimes connects with the other videos.

Time to rethink a little, BLF?

Does anyone else here hear low frequency clicks after he stops talking in "How to Pronounce 47"?

It was heard from "How to Pronounce 47", and every other countdown video. It leads to a half complete spectogram as of now. People say that this is a propaganda poster like the Uncle Sam ones during WWI.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:48:59 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Inb4 it's new Halo game.

Inb4 GTA gets delayed to July 24.