Just banned ~9 keys from Okiver

Author Topic: Just banned ~9 keys from Okiver  (Read 10072 times)

He seems to have an obsession with ruining Blockland that really just proves that he doesn't have anything else better to do.

Give these IDs please

What did okiver do again? Phishing? I can't even remember who's who nowadays with all these hackers and stuff

Badspot must take action right now, this is completly illegal, and he's making his situation worst

jesus christ lol this guy is the definition of pathetic

His name apparently is Oliver Emsann

lol

Ok, siba, I was Blue Rondo a la Turk. Why did you ban me??

Ok, siba, I was Blue Rondo a la Turk. Why did you ban me??
"guess who"

"not okiver"

Don't act like a loving idiot.

"guess who"

"not okiver"

Don't act like a loving idiot.
What, how was I acting like an idiot. I went on that server for 15 minutes and my name was Saxophone. People started recognizing me from the forums and I thought it would be funny to change my name to a jazz song. I said I wasn't okiver, because I'm not loving okiver. You didn't even check my ID to see if I was someone else. I mean seriously, changing your name is a crime?

What, how was I acting like an idiot. I went on that server for 15 minutes and my name was Saxophone. People started recognizing me from the forums and I thought it would be funny to change my name to a jazz song. I said I wasn't okiver, because I'm not loving okiver. You didn't even check my ID to see if I was someone else. I mean seriously, changing your name is a crime?
Considering how many Okivers were just banned joining a server and saying you are "not okiver" is a stupid idea.