Author Topic: Just banned ~9 keys from Okiver  (Read 10433 times)

Considering how many Okivers were just banned joining a server and saying you are "not okiver" is a stupid idea.
Basically this.

What, how was I acting like an idiot. I went on that server for 15 minutes and my name was Saxophone. People started recognizing me from the forums and I thought it would be funny to change my name to a jazz song. I said I wasn't okiver, because I'm not loving okiver. You didn't even check my ID to see if I was someone else. I mean seriously, changing your name is a crime?
You tempt the admins, screwing with them when you act all vague like that after being here during the okiver bans.

Considering how many Okivers were just banned joining a server and saying you are "not okiver" is a stupid idea.
because I wasn't okiver, our ips don't match at all.

if you checked the ban list, he was changing his IP
it was your fault you got banned

Badspot

• Administrator
What he's been doing is making bogus transactions through Amazon.  Due to the kind of stuffty way amazon handles payments, these come through as "initiated" to my server.  I give people the benefit of the doubt and give them their key immediately because I don't want paying customers to have to wait.    The master server receives an updated status from amazon a little while later indicating if the payment completed or failed and will deactivate the key if necessary.  

Unfortunately this just won't fly anymore, so I no longer give people the benefit of the doubt.  Only completed transactions are acknowledged.  This will only effect a very small percentage of legit customers.  

Note that as soon as I patched this, okiver threw a tantrum and ddos'd the server which is why it was down for a minute or two.  

I, nor most of the rest of the admins do not have the power to check that, nor are we going to check for definitive proof just incase we ban some idiot basking in this supposed freedom he has against the admins.

Goddamn it, I did not tempt the admins or anything. We were joking about how I whiteknighted PurpleMetro, and I thought people like Racerboy knew my ID since we are RTB friends and so I changed my name. So what? I changed my name. How is that suspicious. Seriously, sorry if my chat seemed weird but I thought people would recognize me. And the amazon IDs are 40-50ks. My ID is a 25k. Why didn't siba check that?

Goddamn it, I did not tempt the admins or anything. We were joking about how I whiteknighted PurpleMetro, and I thought people like Racerboy knew my ID since we are RTB friends and so I changed my name. So what? I changed my name. How is that suspicious. Seriously, sorry if my chat seemed weird but I thought people would recognize me. And the amazon IDs are 40-50ks. My ID is a 25k. Why didn't siba check that?
I couldn't care less about your changed name, the problem was you were asking people to guess who you were so soon after this incident.

I couldn't care less about your changed name, the problem was you were asking people to guess who you were so soon after this incident.
Noedit; but I banned you for the reason "Suspicion of Okiver" you act like I had to get 100% proof in order to ban you here.

You did the wrong thing too soon after the incident, you were banned for a short time, it should have ended after you were unbanned.

Noedit; but I banned you for the reason "Suspicion of Okiver" you act like I had to get 100% proof in order to ban you here.

You did the wrong thing too soon after the incident, you were banned for a short time, it should have ended after you were unbanned.
you banned me permanently. I saw the ban message.

And you banned me because of suspicion? Couldn't you have at least checked my ID.
I apologize for that but it wasn't in any way malicious.

I still can't believe you're arguing about this, Acer.

You chose the worst possible time to say what you said and you had to know that he would do something.
There's no way you're so stupid that you thought you wouldn't get banned.
Maybe you are that stupid, idk.

And you banned me because of suspicion? Couldn't you have at least checked my ID.
11. loving. Keys.

Note that as soon as I patched this, okiver threw a tantrum and ddos'd the server which is why it was down for a minute or two. 
oh god lol

Ignore Acerblock, just a troll who loves to make dramas centered on him.

Acerblock, saying "guess what? not okiver" on any server in which the host or an admin knows about Okiver will get you banned for the same reason as Conservative's. It's a stupid idea all together.