Author Topic: Bisjac - Incredibly hypocritical  (Read 28293 times)

Wait, because you dont think hes a richardhead other people cant? First impressions say a lot.

well sure. but since when did i care, anyone care, the rules care, or it even matter at all if im a richard and people think so.

this is the problem with this entire topic. usually a drama serves some type of purpose like an offending person has personal issues with another. even if its known nothing will come of it, a drama has a goal.

the OP here just stated the sky was blue and he dosnt like blue. its ridiculous.

This.

Once he came to Tezuni's, posted research links, and then got perma'd
That was me. I've been banned for it on his server and on the forum for admitting it. So there is no need to ban me again.

That was me. I've been banned for it on his server and on the forum for admitting it. So there is no need to ban me again.

I didn't know...

But this is just more proof you're a troll.

I didn't know...

But this is just more proof you're a troll.
Didn't you read the rest of his post? You can't get banned for admittance to trolling if you already did admit it. That's ridiculous.

I'm just gonna put this here for future reference.

that's actually pretty fair. if you'd judge someone's entire character based on single interactions taken in bits and pieces, in a way that isn't even personal, then you just sound shallow.
I've been around here for 3 years and I think he is a richardhead. But its my opinion and he doesnt care and neither do I. I just ignore him.
well sure. but since when did i care, anyone care, the rules care, or it even matter at all if im a richard and people think so.

this is the problem with this entire topic. usually a drama serves some type of purpose like an offending person has personal issues with another. even if its known nothing will come of it, a drama has a goal.

the OP here just stated the sky was blue and he dosnt like blue. its ridiculous.
Err no. Legitimately, you have no right to talk to bisjac like that. It's disgusting.
Ephi apparently cares if we have an opinion that you're a richard saying that the way we talk is disgusting.

I personally think Ephis a richard too but I doubt he cares. Maybe richardheads just stick together, I don't know.

The issue here is that you don't know him. You've seen, what - 10 or 20 of his posts and decided he's a richardhead? I've enjoyed over 9 years of his company and based on that I've decided you know nothing about him and you should shut up.
The issue here is that not everyone has known him for 9 years like you have. Unless you're trying to tell us that we are not allowed to have opinions about Bisjac without knowing him through and through, I don't see how your post applies to anyone who joined the forums past 2004.

when in your guys life were you thought that people respect you and are nice to you?
i mean you all seem so shocked that someone could call you an idiot.

bunch of loving momma's boys here lol. get out from under that rock. you arent special and you dont deserve stuff.

realistically you can deal with it. or you can rise above it.
you all chose neither option. you whine and cry and demand justice that isnt even due lol.

im not an starfish because i can be, or am trolling or anything. im just a guy who is way to jaded from the real world.
but to be fair. i dont reply to topics just insulting people. usually i am specifically attacking someone for doing or saying something they would deserve an insult for.

when in your guys life were you thought that people respect you and are nice to you?
i mean you all seem so shocked that someone could call you an idiot.

bunch of loving momma's boys here lol. get out from under that rock. you arent special and you dont deserve stuff.

realistically you can deal with it. or you can rise above it.
you all chose neither option. you whine and cry and demand justice that isnt even due lol.

im not an starfish because i can be, or am trolling or anything. im just a guy who is way to jaded from the real world.
but to be fair. i dont reply to topics just insulting people. usually i am specifically attacking someone for doing or saying something they would deserve an insult for.
lol

This entire thread is ridiculous.

But through all of it, Bisjac acts like a egotistical richard.

I'm just gonna put this here for future reference.

biscuit jacob

this was from way way back in the day when the internet WAS dial up aol. thats all there was and it was awesome. but every name was taken, especially common words like biscuit

This entire thread is ridiculous.

But through all of it, Bisjac acts like a egotistical richard.
Stop saying that, you're disgusting. Plus I dont care what your opinion is and I can be an starfish if I want. Im not sure where you guys thought that any of you should get respect. Grow up handicap.

Huh...

yeah im egotistical.

im sorry you all dont feel very highly of yourselves. you can be insulted on the internet and you seem to believe what you are told about yourselves is true.
its a self esteem issue.

Stop saying that, you're disgusting. Plus I dont care what your opinion is and I can be an starfish if I want. Im not sure where you guys thought that any of you should get respect. Grow up handicap.

Huh...

Haven't we been over this exact same thing?