Author Topic: Cyber Death Race 2013  (Read 1722 times)

/b/ has gone too loving far, ya, they are starfishs for making public live feeds broadcaster's break down and cry along with trolling big business and getting new product names to be handicapped things, but this time, they're making a game out of pushing people to Self Delete, winner gets free tickets to Taylor Swift.
Can someone help me sage the forget out of this?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:42:18 PM by Mounds Bar »

You dumbass. They're trying to frame the content-aggregation website '9gag.com' for causing Self Deletes because 4chan has some dumb rivalry with their community. This contest isn't actually real.

Can someone help me sage the forget out of this?
'Saging' means posting a reply without bumping the thread. What you're doing is spamming/trolling. You just admitted to trolling. Well done.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:24:53 PM by SeventhSandwich »

You dumbass. They're trying to frame the content-aggregation website '9gag.com' for causing Self Deletes because 4chan has some dumb rivalry with their community. This contest isn't actually real.
'Saging' means posting a reply without bumping the thread. What you're doing is spamming/trolling. You just admitted to trolling. Well done.
Isn't real my ass....

Isn't real my ass....
You guys are extremely gullible.

New Cyber Death Race 2013 thread

Step 1. post already made posters on 9cigarette
Step 2. share posters on legit looking facebooks and post them into anti cyber bullying groups so they spread it more
Step 3. Alert media to the competition
Step 4. Trend #cyberdeathrace13 on twitter
Step 5. Fap over traps until story spreads

they're trying to spread the 'story' of this contest, not actually perform the contest. Why do you think they put '9gag.com' on the posters and made the reward '2 Taylor Swift tickets'?

This is just another prank 4chan is pulling to get the media to freak out.

Well that escalated quickly...

I'm not admitting to trolling nor am I going to admit it because I'm not.

This is a serious loving problem that put lives at stake, regardless of your stuff opinions, I want this stuff pruned and gone from that god forsaken sight from the mods, this is worse than that fact that the entire section is 1/3 cheese pizza and 1/2 spider man threads.

Well that escalated quickly...

I'm not admitting to trolling nor am I going to admit it because I'm not.

This is a serious loving problem that put lives at stake, regardless of your stuff opinions, I want this stuff pruned and gone from that god forsaken sight from the mods, this is worse than that fact that the entire section is 1/3 cheese pizza and 1/2 spider man threads.
Once again, you do realize that this contest is not actually real, no one is actually going to try and get people to commit Self Delete, and no one is going to win Taylor Swift concert tickets?

this is what those weird kids with no friends do in their spare time

OP why in the loving world would you link to /b/? also we got linked to your sage spam instead of the actual topic, and just a few posts down there's a nice picture of a guys richard compressed in a net.

Take a picture and post it, never ever loving link to /b/ or any nsfw board for that matter. And for that matter, do you not know what sage actually is?

You do know you're talking about /b/, right?

They've done much worse before that you haven't even seen yet. Their thresholds of what isn't acceptable to them don't exist and yet you're getting worked up about it.

OP why in the loving world would you link to /b/? also we got linked to your sage spam instead of the actual topic, and just a few posts down there's a nice picture of a guys richard compressed in a net.

Take a picture and post it, never ever loving link to /b/ or any nsfw board for that matter. And for that matter, do you not know what sage actually is?
I knew people would get pissed at me, and sorry you had to see that, I thought that would be gone by now.

Once again, you do realize that this contest is not actually real, no one is actually going to try and get people to commit Self Delete, and no one is going to win Taylor Swift concert tickets?
Are you sure?

I knew people would get pissed at me, and sorry you had to see that, I thought that would be gone by now.
okay i don't think you understand how 4chan works

that post will be there forever until the thread dies.

when you 'sage' a topic, it means you put 'sage' in the email field and your ID comes up as 'Heaven'. Posts that are saged do not bump the topic, so you can drop a forget you in a stuffty topic without giving the topic any more popularity.

'saging' a thread isn't loving spamming the word sage god damn I'm just cringing from the stupid here