Author Topic: How much is my Nintendo DSi Green Bundle + Mario Party Worth?  (Read 2262 times)

I got the Nintendo DSi Green Bundle + Mario Party (or whatever it's called)(Black Friday special) a while ago, and I want to sell it now. I looked on Amazon, and people were selling brand new for like $300, but I can't seem to find any other source to back up the fact that this is a rare item. Also, mine is used, but in fairly good shape, except for the top part of the box (it's also 100% complete).

Other people are selling them used for less but incomplete.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:06:14 PM by Nal »

I got the Nintendo DSi Green Bundle + Mario Party (or whatever it's called)(Black Friday special) a while ago, and I want to sell it now. I looked on Amazon, and people were selling brand new for like $300, but I can't seem to find any other source to back up the fact that this is a rare item. Also, mine is used, but in fairly good shape, except for the top part of the box (it's also 100% complete).

Other people are selling them used for less but incomplete.

Thanks anyway, both for trying to help and the avatar. :P

also enjoy a transparent version of your avatar

ITS SO LOSSY

ITS SO LOSSY
that's kind of what happens when you work with small images

also enjoy a transparent version of your avatar

You are good doge. Have a treat.

Always go based off the Used price if it has indeed been used. If its the complete bundle you can price a little higher than everyone else.

Ill give you $10
please :c

my favorite color is green :c

i-i'll give you a nintendo 3DS red-color :C

Who uses DSIs anymore
All the new games are on the 3DS
Thereby forcing nintendo customers to pay 200$ for the new system in order to keep up with the latest and greatest games.
DS DSL DSI 3DS

I looked on Amazon, and people were selling brand new for like $300

what. even a brand new 3DS doesn't cost this much lol

my favorite color is green :c

i-i'll give you a nintendo 3DS red-color :C
Sorry, need money, not a new system. :P
what. even a brand new 3DS doesn't cost this much lol
Yah, this is now a rare bundle. The only place I could find complete used/new ones were on Amazon, and there were like 6 total (I didn't look very hard, but still (there weren't even any on eBay)).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:15:43 PM by Georges »

damn a green DSi
never seen one of those

I had to get a baby blue one because they were just released and Black was taken.