Who where you in a previous life? V2

Author Topic: Who where you in a previous life? V2  (Read 4904 times)

I'm dale Alford, a US senator and army captain.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 08:10:32 AM by Machaty »

Quote from: Title
Who were you in a previous life? V2

Emperor Toba of Japan, b. 1103

ONE RESULT AWAY FROM IBN BATTUTA stuff

How
How do you hate chemistry? It's so interesting and fun :/
Okay I don't hate it, but, I don't know. Our teacher takes both of those out of the equation, lol.

Okay I don't hate it, but, I don't know. Our teacher takes both of those out of the equation, lol.
Damn, I happened to get a good teacher for chemistry, but then again I really liked the subject in the first place :P
I pretty much like all science that involves anything a molecule or smaller. I'm really sad that the physics class at my school is classical physics, not theoretical.

Oh wow if it was just the day that i was born then: http://www.historyorb.com/deaths/february/14

A sacrifice was needed for your awakening, they added a few extras in there since you never know!
i found the best post

John Herman Henry Sengstacke (November 25, 1912 – May 28, 1997) was an African-American newspaper publisher. He worked with President Franklin D. Roosevelt to have African-American reporters in the White House and to create jobs in the United States Postal Service for African Americans. One of John's biggest objectives was to desegregate the armed forces. Ultimately, President Harry Truman named Sengstacke to the commission he formed to integrate the military. Sengstacke established the National Newspaper Publishers Association, which was an endeavor to unify and strengthen African-American owned papers. He served seven terms as president of the association.