Who where you in a previous life? V2

Author Topic: Who where you in a previous life? V2  (Read 4908 times)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkhard_Heim
"was a German theoretical physicist."
Holy stuff, I want to be a theoretical physicist when I grow up!

The members of the religious suicidal cult Heavens Gate, who all commit Self Delete on my birthday.

Anthony Andrew DePhillips (September 20, 1912 – May 5, 1994) was a Major League Baseball catcher with the Cincinnati Reds. He played for one season in 1943.

But I don't even like baseball D:

The members of the religious suicidal cult Heavens Gate, who all commit Self Delete on my birthday.
Saw that ninja

Saw that ninja
as I previously understood it I only believe the leader commit Self Delete

turns out the entire cult did

Müjdat Gürsu (born 13 September 1971 in Silivri, İstanbul - died 21 June 1994 in Antalya) was a Turkish footballer. He played for Samsunspor.
Gürsu started his professional career with Samsunspor during the 1992-93 season, and won the Turkish Second League (now Turkish Bank Asya First League) in his first year with the club. In his second season, they finished Turkish Super League 5th and won Balkan Cup with his team-mates Cenk İşler, Ahmet Yıldırım, Ertuğrul Sağlam and Daniel Timofte.
He played as Ronald Koeman and his nickname was Koeman Müjdat[1]
He played for Turkey U21 alongside Rüştü Reçber, Alpay Özalan, Arif Erdem, Ergün Penbe, Hakan Şükür, Sergen Yalçın, Abdullah Ercan and Emre Aşık.
He died in a traffic accident in Antalya.[2] His nephew Müjdat Gürsu (had same name with him) also died in another traffic accident in 2009[3][4]

A sacrifice was needed for your awakening, they added a few extras in there since you never know!

But I don't even like baseball D:
i was a baseball player too.

Charles Lenard Neal (January 30, 1931 – November 18, 1996) was an American second baseman in Major League Baseball. He was signed by the Brooklyn Dodgers as an amateur free agent in 1950, and won the 1959 World Series after the team moved to Los Angeles. He hit two home runs in Game 2 of the Series, at Chicago's Comiskey Park. Born in Longview, Texas, he died in Dallas, Texas.

baseball sucks

This was the second result but it was creepy because he died in Michigan, Where I live O_O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Stefan_of_Austria