Author Topic: In soviet russia...  (Read 961 times)

... this joke is still bad.

what
a single line rant thing about "In soviet russia" jokes.

in soviet russia everything is completely normal

Well in the 90s it was popular.

in soviet russia everything is completely normal
Yep.
lock this pls
i've seen 12 of these "jokes" today. It wasn't funny when it started up on the internet, and it's gotten worse as time has gone on. anger venting topic.

Yep.i've seen 12 of these "jokes" today. It wasn't funny when it started up on the internet, and it's gotten worse as time has gone on. anger venting topic.
I don't see why it gets you angry.
I mean I see all the time on the internet but they don't bother me in the slightest.

I feel like this could be one of those "I don't like these jokes, so edgy" kinda things.

Because, honestly, why should a joke like this make you angry? Like, that's a bit much for this simple joke. I can understand if it was discriminating to you or whatever, but it isn't even a discriminating joke. However, if you are offended by this joke, then that takes us back to point 1: It's a joke, why are you angry at a joke?

I don't see why it gets you angry.
I mean I see all the time on the internet but they don't bother me in the slightest.
Samez

I feel like this could be one of those "I don't like these jokes, so edgy" kinda things.

Because, honestly, why should a joke like this make you angry? Like, that's a bit much for this simple joke. I can understand if it was discriminating to you or whatever, but it isn't even a discriminating joke. However, if you are offended by this joke, then that takes us back to point 1: It's a joke, why are you angry at a joke?
Yeah, you're right. BUT IT STILL GETS ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GET THE MEMO

Yeah, you're right. BUT IT STILL GETS ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GET THE MEMO

Oh, yeah, I agree. When I see the same kind of joke a bunch of times, it does get old, and it stops being funny. So, yeah, I can see where you're coming from with the 'it's annoying' part. That's understandable.

Just the 'being angry' part was a bit much. Glad that's cleared up.