Bim - "Im shutting down anyways"

Author Topic: Bim - "Im shutting down anyways"  (Read 3468 times)

I'm confident other people would have banned him if he said he was going to save the map and host in spite of you.

I do this every time I shut down the server for the night, I don't see the big problem.

5-8 minutes before I started spamming, I said save your bases, the server is shutting down. People moaned and complained like normal. I warned again before I started. Then Jkarrt, who I assume is Jare, said he was going to save the map and host with it (after I broke half the map, lol). Jkaart was giving me problems already, just endlessly criticizing my way of hosting, so I permad him.
Anyway, I've unbanned you anyway.

How does one save a map without stealing it?

You save your base with the duplicator. Not sure if I said this in chat or not, but you said you were going to host with it nonetheless.

funny how people get banned by a host for stupid reasons, make a drama, and people reply with "well its his server he can do that"

but in this sense its TOTALLY not cool?

i think it's dependent on whether it's obvious the host is on a power trip or not

like if you get banned for not following some rule that the host clearly wants you not to follow but isn't necessarily something standard and he's either warned you a stuff-ton of times or you've been present when someone else was punished for it it's your forgetin fault for not following the host's instructions

but like if the guy just goes 'well i'm gonna ban everyone on the server now' it's the host's problem because he's the one being the jackass

You save your base with the duplicator. Not sure if I said this in chat or not, but you said you were going to host with it nonetheless.

Did you save the build so you can host it later?

/support

Moral: richard moves are NOT okay just because your the host

I got banned from his server for being autistic.

:c

I thought Bim was a nice person.
Me too. He was a good friend.

yeah this server loving sucks, I was playing and after I killed an admin he kept fetching me to try and kill me (he didn't manage to kill me a single time even w/ admin abuse), eventually I jumped in a tank and blew him up inside his base before he could fetch me, after which I was banned for, I stuff you not, 'being a nuisance'.

yeah this server loving sucks, I was playing and after I killed an admin he kept fetching me to try and kill me (he didn't manage to kill me a single time even w/ admin abuse), eventually I jumped in a tank and blew him up inside his base before he could fetch me, after which I was banned for, I stuff you not, 'being a nuisance'.
Bim's choices of administration are absolutely horrid. He gave admin to a guy named "The Administrator" or some stuff like that and said "administrator" was incredibly abusive, threatening to ban me and my bro and using illegal events and warping, so me and my bro took some screenies and showed em to Bim. That was like a year ago.

1. @King, I haven't given admin to anyone named "Administrator". Holding grudges for over a year seems like something Glass would do.
2. @Dr.Pie, I don't ban people for having autism, screen of your ban reason please
3. @RaR, "being a nuisance" is a mod ban reason. RTB says your ID hasn't been on since July 1st, what is your IGN?

I'd also like to note that I stand by all of my bans. If you have been banned from my server, it was not random and you have at lease gotten three warning strikes.