Author Topic: Amazing World Of Gumball: The Grieving  (Read 16418 times)

So there are rumors about an episode of Amazing World Of Gumball called The Grieving. The Rumors are true. This is also rumored as the most disturbing moment in Cartoon Network history. I watched it. HORRIFYING!!!! Are you brave enough to watch realistic blood and sickening scenes? You will puke. And crap. If you think your brave enough, go to youtube, type in The Grieving, grab a barph bag, and prepare to wuss your pants.  :panda:

The creepy part about this is that the episode was made in 2001. Creepy, right?

really, made in 2001? i thought CN pulled it out of their asses to make more money.

You didnt even look it up, did you?

Buu, that true but they had originally planned for it to be on adult swim. like spongebob.

Buu, that true but they had originally planned for it to be on adult swim. like spongebob.
You believe in everything don't you?

i read that the director of that episode died of eye cancer after watching the finished product

You believe in everything don't you?

No, but this IS true.
If you don't believe me, fine! :( But you could atleast look it up.

adult swim was launched on 2001, 3 years AFTER spongebob was running

also i looked it up, found a creepypasta. you do know those are made to scare you, even though the facts are bullstuff
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:31:38 PM by Buu »

So there are rumors about an episode of Amazing World Of Gumball called The Grieving. The Rumors are true. This is also rumored as the most disturbing moment in Cartoon Network history. I watched it. HORRIFYING!!!! Are you brave enough to watch realistic blood and sickening scenes? You will puke. And crap. If you think your brave enough, go to youtube, type in The Grieving, grab a barph bag, and prepare to wuss your pants.  :panda:

The creepy part about this is that the episode was made in 2001. Creepy, right?
um, i looked it up. i found a creepypasta but no episode.

No, but this IS true.
If you don't believe me, fine! :( But you could atleast look it up.

There are very few creepypastas with evidence to back them up. The Grieving is not one of them. There is one video of the grieving, and it's obviously fan made.

omge its so creepe

lol no, this can't be true.

adult swim was launched on 2001, 3 years AFTER spongebob was running

I didn't mean on adult swim specifically but i meant any random channel for adults.

But the fact that the episode aired the same year as adult swim can be hinting that it was planned for adult audiences

Hey hey ive got an idea!!!! How about you guys look it up before raging here? And I mean on YOUTUBE. Not wiki or anything like that