Author Topic: Axo-tax can host mm servers but not administrate them.  (Read 2959 times)

So i was playing his mm server
and we had no idea who the last 2 mafias were
so we were placing the bodies in a hexagon
Doing this resurrects them.
This is obviously extremely bad for mafia since it reveals them.
So whats the first thing that comes to mind?

I HAVE TO STOP THEM!!!
So 2 of the mafia start picking up and placing bodies to disrupt the hexagon.
I shoot one of them because it was clear he was trying to disrupt it.
Then i shoot the other who got caught.
And then i'm perma banned...
The forget?
Its pretty damn obvious they are mafia anyone with 1/4 a brain can tell they are mafia.

TL:DR axo-tax can host mm servers but not administrate them for stuff he needs people like chromomai to do it.

Once again, another demonstration of an incapable person hosting a Mafia Madness server with no sense.

Once again, another demonstration of an incapable person hosting a Mafia Madness server with no sense.
actauctly
He can host it
But not administrate it like i said
The dumps are all fixed he knows how to  change rates for roles etc.

You have no evidence and I believe none of this is true or the story is changed.

You have no evidence and I believe none of this is true or the story is changed.
Pressed post too early again. Sheesh.
I've been playing on Axo-Tak's Mafia Madness server for a while and none of this crap has ever happened. People have been banned for RDM and griefing the pong, that's the only bans I've seen.

Pressed post too early again. Sheesh.
I've been playing on Axo-Tak's Mafia Madness server for a while and none of this crap has ever happened. People have been banned for RDM and griefing the pong, that's the only bans I've seen.
Do you even play mm?
Any player worth his salt can tell when someone is trying to prevent a event that reveals all mafia players and revives innos who had guns so they can take revenge upon the mafia that murdered them and the mafia have no way of killing or stopping these things there only hope is to run until there out of ammo.

How can i acquire evidence.
I have no way of recording
Theres no way to go back in time.
Screenshots don't tell if they are trying to prevent or help with the hexagon.

Do you even play mm?
Any player worth his salt can tell when someone is trying to prevent a event that reveals all mafia players and revives innos who had guns so they can take revenge upon the mafia that murdered them and the mafia have no way of killing or stopping these things there only hope is to run until there out of ammo.

How can i acquire evidence.
I have no way of recording
Theres no way to go back in time.
Screenshots don't tell if they are trying to prevent or help with the hexagon.

Screenshots do help. You should've taken them regardless.

Also, I take back what I said; I jumped the gun w/o the full story.

Sorry

Did I say you had to make the hexagon?

Your ban time has been reduced to 1 day until people can give more info.

Screenshots do help. You should've taken them regardless.

Also, I take back what I said; I jumped the gun w/o the full story.

Sorry
How?
I got banned.
I doubt chatlogs wouldent  do any good it would only show me explaining that he disrupting the hexagon and was mafia.

Did I say you had to make the hexagon?

Your ban time has been reduced to 1 day until people can give more info.
axo
That was so obvious they were mafia...
the hexagon revives players right?
This basically dooms any mafia.
Those 2 i shot were picking up already in place bodys and tossing them somewhere else.
If you were in my shoes you would of shot them.

mafia madness is like playing basketball without a hoop, only an admin to tell you when the ball went in.

mafia madness is like playing basketball without a hoop, only an admin to tell you when the ball went in.
What

Mafia madness sure does cause a lot of butt-hurtness

axo
the hexagon revives players right?
No it doesn't, the hexagon is something to do for fun and the host chooses to revive or not by setting it on the next day, it is not automatic

on blok's server it is set on day 4 no hexagon needed

What
I think it's a metaphor that "gamemodes that require a lot of administration usually turn out badly".

It's true. Jail Escape without manually picked guards is a horrible concept because it requires a lot of administration.