Author Topic: Good .22 Bolt-Action Rifles?  (Read 3283 times)

I have to get 3 shots in the size of a quarter 5 times then 5 shots in the size of a quarter 10 times
Oh, ya, I forgot about the quater shots, all the shots on each target have to be within a quarter.

I have to get 3 shots in the size of a quarter 5 times then 5 shots in the size of a quarter 10 times
How far? 10 yards? 15 yards?

At 10 meters I could hit a nickel sized area consistantly with a fancy pellet gun.
It might be 15.

I've got a Remington tube fed bolt action that's a fantastic little baby
don't know what model it is but its just like this minus the decorated rear grip

I love how everyone is saying get a Ruger 10/22.

And they're right. Get a Ruger. You really just can't go wrong with one, parts are inexpensive and easy to find, and they're incredibly customizable. My family use to have one with a folding stock, semi-auto, and it was fun shooting of ten rounds with one hand (although a bit difficult because it was too heavy for one hand, as it was still a rifle).

Mossberg 802 Plinkster

At 10 meters I could hit a nickel sized area consistantly with a fancy pellet gun.
It might be 15.
Same. And that's just with iron sights. I can hit about a one foot square from about 200 feet with the same gun. .22 Benjamin Franklin 342, in case you're wondering.

I love how everyone is saying get a Ruger 10/22.

And they're right. Get a Ruger. You really just can't go wrong with one, parts are inexpensive and easy to find, and they're incredibly customizable. My family use to have one with a folding stock, semi-auto, and it was fun shooting of ten rounds with one hand (although a bit difficult because it was too heavy for one hand, as it was still a rifle).
God damnit, Can nobody read? It HAS to be a bolt action

Well ok then...

Dude.
Chill.
You just now said that it has to be Bolt, you're the first post to show the page name change.

Dude.
Chill.
You just now said that it has to be Bolt, you're the first post to show the page name change.
"EDIT2: It needs to be bolt"
He posted after I put that

"EDIT2: It needs to be bolt"
He posted after I put that
You can't expect people to instantly see a second edit.

You can't expect people to instantly see a second edit.
Ok I get that but I get mad very easily but people should read before they post