Author Topic: oh boy oh boy freshmen orientation  (Read 3885 times)

I go to the same school as my brother now, he's a senior

I'm going into schoooooool bye forums

ban

get recked cigaretteot



Freshman orientation for me included looking at a piece of paper with my subjects on it and looking at my books. The joys of homeschooling. c:/:s

I was a freshmen last year, I'll be a sophomore in mid-September.
My freshmen year was challenging and a big transition from middle school to high school, things didn't feel normal.

girls finally have boobies

:D

I wonder what will happen if you act really polite to the girls, and call them by there last name, like this for an example: "Hello Miss Truly"... Whenever you say their name, replace their first name with Miss.. I'll try it when I start going to school.

I wonder what will happen if you act really polite to the girls, and call them by there last name, like this for an example: "Hello Miss Truly"... Whenever you say their name, replace their first name with Miss.. I'll try it when I start going to school.

I think a lot of them would prefer to be called by their first names, same with most youth.

I think a lot of them would prefer to be called by their first names, same with most youth.

Still going to try it, if I get smacked it'll be worth it. Or they might just think I'm a nerd.

I wonder what will happen if you act really polite to the girls, and call them by there last name, like this for an example: "Hello Miss Truly"... Whenever you say their name, replace their first name with Miss.. I'll try it when I start going to school.
I'm pretty sure that 70% will be like "uh, wtf is with this weirdo, what a retard" and the other 30% will follow along because you know, they're pussies like that.

I mean doing it every now and then as a joke with girls you already know is fine, but that's just cruise control for a stuffty school start.

I'm pretty sure that 70% will be like "uh, wtf is with this weirdo, what a retard" and the other 30% will follow along because you know, they're pussies like that.

I mean doing it every now and then as a joke with girls you already know is fine, but that's just cruise control for a stuffty school start.

Okay, you changed my mind haha. Not doing it now.

sophomore bitch
because my school is combined middle and highschool the only new kids we get are 7th graders
i'm always chill

sophomore bitch
because my school is combined middle and highschool the only new kids we get are 7th graders
i'm always chill
Normally we don't really have any middle schools here, it just goes primary/elementary (1-7) then high school (8-12) but last year my school started taking in year 7s and I'm pretty sure it's becoming a policy among schools but by god, when I see them around school they really, really don't look like they should be in high school.

I would hate to have had my last year of primary school be in high school, that was like the best year ever.

but by god, when I see them around school they really, really don't look like they should be in high school.
all the time
i swear some of these kids are barely up to my neck and they look like they're 10
and last year we got this one black kid that looked like he was 16 lol

all the time
i swear some of these kids are barely up to my neck and they look like they're 10
and last year we got this one black kid that looked like he was 16 lol
One of my friends little brother came this year, I'm pretty sure he barely taller than my hips.
Like really I can't tell the difference between them and a 7 year old.

When I was in middle school, I swear everyone looked twice my age.


too bad most freshman suck