Author Topic: oh boy oh boy freshmen orientation  (Read 4704 times)

Either OP is really old for a college freshman or he's lying about his age.
I think it's pretty obvious what he did. If his birthday is in 2000, he subtracted 10 years to get over the 18 years mark, meaning he entered 1990.

On a similar, yet different note: highschool freshmen were born in 2000 this year? Hooooly stuff. They didn't even experience the new millennium. I feel old, and I'm not even eighteen yet..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:20:06 PM by $trinick »

I think it's pretty obvious what he did. If his birthday is in 2000, he subtracted 10 years to get over the 18 years mark, meaning he entered 1990.

On a similar, yet different note: highschool freshmen were born in 2000 this year? Hooooly stuff. They didn't even experience the new millennium. I feel old, and I'm not even eighteen yet..
If they were born in 2000 they would be 13.

If they were born in 2000 they would be 13.
Correct, which would make them 17 as they graduate highschool.

Correct, which would make them 17 as they graduate highschool.
well where i am it seems it's more common to start when you're 14 but that makes sense i guess.

well where i am it seems it's more common to start when you're 14 but that makes sense i guess.
I know a whole lot of people who will graduate at 17 this year. Jesus christ, that feels so weird to say. I always put seniors on a different platform than all the other classes, as like the "real" highschoolers. Feels weird that now I'm on that platform too.

I'll be 17 throughout my whole year of the 12th grade sadly, and then I'd turn 18 3 months after I'd graduate.

imo there are like only a few cool freshmen, most of them are really annoying, try to hard to fit in, and suck at sports

imo there are like only a few cool freshmen, most of them are really annoying, try to hard to fit in, and suck at sports

A lot of them aren't used to the high school mentality or ambience though so they do what they can to be liked. I know many freshmen who are amazing athletically and great at sports.

Seniors: i hate freshmen
Juniors: i hate freshmen
Sophomores: i hate freshmen
Freshmen: i hate freshmen

that's a handicapped title for a new guy
It is indeed. After reading this thread i'm now wondering what a 'sophomore' is.

girls finally have boobies

:D

i know a 10 year old with boobs

but i respect her and stuff

i know a 10 year old with boobs

but i respect her and stuff

dont know why this made me laugh

Seniors: i hate freshmen
Juniors: i hate freshmen
Sophomores: i hate freshmen
Freshmen: i hate freshmen

a freshman is he who knows not
a sophomore is he who knows not that he knows
a junior is he who knows and knows not that he knows
a senior is he who knows not and knows that he knows not

I'm on the bus now. so far there is;

a fat kid
two druggies
two nerds (me included)
Are you going to college were you held back? Because your profile says age 23.