Author Topic: Tower of Heaven - Zapk's Rising Lava map  (Read 1685 times)

made this with doomonkey and brackets for zapk's based on tower of heaven by askiisoft

it is a link for the downloading of the download of the save thing...........

'scuse the stuffty cabbage-green color scheme it's supposed to be in the style of game boy color but i suck at lighting and default colorset doesn't have the right colors

add a picture of the view from the top of the tower's interior looking downwards.

i hope you added plates in the middle to save those who fall

Are there stairs in the middle, or do you have to jump from brick to brick?

Are there stairs in the middle, or do you have to jump from brick to brick?
a mixture of both, although the stairs stop after halfway up

add a picture of the view from the top of the tower's interior looking downwards.

i hope you added plates in the middle to save those who fall
doesn't look much different really, that room doesn't really have anything but ledges. the floor below it has a bunch of intricate sets of stairs a la pyramid with a touch of festung.

and this is meant to be really difficult. considering that the tower is very skinny for a risinglava map, coupled with lots of ledgejumping and players having a tendency to beat eachother with wooden cleaning utensils at any given point of time, 32 players may go in but maybe < 8 will actually make it to the top.

also the only part where you really have a chance of falling is when you're actually scaling the outside of the tower rather than scaling the inside or climbing the floating bricks you can see around the middle of the tower, and you'll probably land on a ledge below which you can recover from. i think.