Poll

Would you trust a girl with a ton of guy friends?

yes i would trust her
20 (30.3%)
forget no she'll betray me
46 (69.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Would you trust a girl with a ton of guy friends?  (Read 4313 times)

ladies and gentlemen, bisjac.
its kinda true though

What are you talking about? It's absolutely true. Sure there can be some girls who are independent, but most of them aren't, they rely on men to put the money on the table just so they can spend it away on a shoe collection.

What are you talking about? It's absolutely true. Sure there can be some girls who are independent, but most of them aren't, they rely on men to put the money on the table just so they can spend it away on a shoe collection.
Quote from: me
its kinda true though
but yeah it's really true

uh no.

lmao you're asking to get screwed over if you know she's a hoe and has love with her 'friends'.

if you're in it for the love just do what the others guys did, if you're in it for high school love or w/e then I'd probably say stay away.

i know so few independant woman. and i have known many chicks over the years, from several walks of life.
they all have way way more debt then guys do for some reason. and im not talking about silly credit card shopping either. like real debt.
yet they have less to show for it then guys do.

and the very few that even HAVE educations. for some reason still prefer horsestuff jobs and to be a broke mother forgeter.
not try-hard enough in life.

its very frustrating.

i know so few independant woman. and i have known many chicks over the years, from several walks of life.
they all have way way more debt then guys do for some reason. and im not talking about silly credit card shopping either. like real debt.
yet they have less to show for it then guys do.
and the very few that even HAVE educations. for some reason still prefer horsestuff jobs and to be a broke mother forgeter.
not try-hard enough in life.
its very frustrating.
for some reason i've only met 1 girl that was like the ones that everyone's describing
and i was her only friend in that class we had, which meant i heard pretty much everything she had to worry about in excruciating detail
its
just
so
boring

I don't care about petty schoolyard relationship politics.

User was banned for this post
rip in peace

I see no problem in her having guy friends, I'd only be cautious if she had a history of being a slut or something.

no :c
squideey was cool

rip in hell forgeter >:(>:(>:(

If they are her friends, short answer: No. They could be her friend just to try to forget her. She wouldn't know their intentions.

If they are my friends, short answer: Yes. I know them a lot better and I am very aware of their intentions and have so far always meant the best to my gf and I.

all my friends are single and horny and one of my handicapped friends kept saying "i love you" to her when she was in the skype call like 500 times and he was being a giga-friend and >:(

I don't get why her amount of guy friends effects how much you trust her, what do they have to do with trust?
And the plot twist, I know a stuffload of girls that have slept with guys they still hang out with, like half of my main friend group have forgeted each other, I don't see why it matters.
Basically I don't see how any of these points have anything to do with "trust"
Is she trustworthy/do you think you can trust her, if so then yes.
If you think she is trustworthy but don't trust her because she has guy friends then wtf are you doing.

It wouldn't matter because I don't do long term stuff. 2 weeks then I'm after someone else.