Author Topic: Bot Hole V8Zombie  (Read 12102 times)

Info:

This is a bot in the style of the original V8 zombie who would mindlessly destroy all bricks in it's path to get to it's meal.

I suggest keeping this disabled when you're making serious builds, as some admin could accidentally ruin you.

Note: For zombies to destroy bricks they need to be in a minigame and the owner of the bot brick needs to be an admin.

Pics:

*Loves to destroy bricks*                              *Also loves to make large towers*

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t8vvnsszehz7uol/Bot_V8Zombie.zip

Do they KILL or fakekill bricks?

it's kill, but only admins can use them

we need a timelapse of zombies destroying the golden gate bridge

World War Z servers

lol

we need a timelapse of zombies destroying the golden gate bridge
I'm actually going to make Zombies destroy the Bedroom, take a picture of them destroying it and make the text say "Kompressor told us to".

I'm actually going to make Zombies destroy the Bedroom, take a picture of them destroying it and make the text say "Kompressor told us to".
well now it's kind of ruined, don't you think?

well now it's kind of ruined, don't you think?
I have more ideas.

What about public bricks? So like you have a terrain map then all the zombies rip it apart?

world war z all over again lol

Oh my god.

This is really nice.

Will they even destroy barriers? Or can you turn raycasting off and nothing will happen? If not, could you make some prefs to decide the max size of brick they can destroy?

Off topic: Good to make you see another add-on rotondo C:

Hmmmm, maybe I should rebuild my Defend your Castle now that these zombies are back.