The first server you visited

Author Topic: The first server you visited  (Read 5686 times)

Either Paulguy's Freebuild or Badspot's Block Party

my own surver with my first build in the  map BedRoom man back then every time i hosted my Zombie game i got a full surver (remember one i hosted same map but it hade that big  house save in it and players built anti-zombie defence in it good times)©®™

Back when vanilla was the big thing, I had downloaded the game off of a link on a teamspeak server for a C&C Renegade clan, I never played it, and it sat on my hard drive for a long time. I found it and booted it up, this was when RTB 1.045 was current. Still running vanilla, I looked at the server list, filled with servers prefixed with [RTB] and thought it was some giant clan or something. I attempted to join many server, but of course was faced with huge loading times. After I finally figured out what RTB was and downloaded it, the first server I joined was Bleh7777's coaster park.

As far as first retail server, probably Badspot's Block Party (I think it was called that at the time)

I think it was Adam's House of Traps
That was one of the most popular things I hosted; it got a ton more people than I thought it would.
A friend actually built it and I hosted it for her.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:19:18 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Defaultguy's island building server or something (v12 ~ v13)

It was something on the slopes.