Author Topic: The first server you visited  (Read 5621 times)

i have no idea because it was so long ago

Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining in v19.

I'm pretty sure it was some City RP.

I was instantly kicked because I didn't change my name from Blockhead (insert numbers)

Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining in v19.
This was the first server I actually had a chance to play c:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:01:04 PM by Insomniac »

some server where it was like a backyard map and people were flying C130s all over the place

A server running Rot's zombie mod in v9. I'm pretty sure the build was Heed's upgrade-able castle thing.

Some random freebuild server, but it ended up being a family rp, it was on the bedroom cottage. I eventually got paralyzed in mid-air by lag and couldn't do anything, but I could read the text from the other guy.

wait lol I know what my first server was

MoTE clan server. i was banned about 10 seconds after i joined because back then a 1k was considered too high

wait lol I know what my first server was

MoTE clan server. i was banned about 10 seconds after i joined because back then a 1k was considered too high

I remember joining an MoTE server in like v9 and getting banned for building a red 1x1 house lol.

The first server I have ever been to... Was mine. I hosted it private at first, and then made it public and 8 million god damn people joined and we just DM'd in a canyon map. . . . I hate my life. .-.

Ace Pilot's Throwmod when that was up.

It was the most fun i had on BL, and still is.

I wish it was back. :c

a random server were i just messed around building spam

then a nice guy showed me about this new thing called "events"

it blew my mind man
wow

v12 or so

Austin(some numbers)'s Freebuild
I learned how to event on that server

Sampapa's server in v1.0 after I had first bought the game
in v0002, I honestly do not know.

i can't really remember, but the first one I can remember is Irk89's obstacle course or something