Author Topic: Tezuni - What the forget happened  (Read 4567 times)

I was playing on your server, when POSSIBLY two of your admins started abusing. Might have been Kfamped, but DEFINITELY Brian.

It started when Brian decided to teleport to escape. Happened twice.

Then, Brian thought it would be funny to give me these clan tags.

But then...

Not lots of proof in this picture, but the best I could get, since I was kicked by Brian.

Probably Brian trolling, as he did not ban everyone after.

Also, Brian banned me for evading mute.

When my mute time had run out.

Here's a playlist of Brian making people spam. I accidentally left out the names when using Lightshot.

Then Brian starts to kick them for their 'spamming'

Of course, Kfamped is an innocent bystander (or joining in with Brian) at this point, probably confused as to what's happening.

I believe I have made my point.

There have been loads of dramas about Tezuni and his cigarettemins lately.

but he never listens to criticism.

I think most of us can already agree that Brian* is a handicap. As for Kfamped, he's the bottom of the barrel in the barrel of stuff that is Tezuni's server.

Both are loving idiots.

This is unacceptable. Brian and (possibly) kfamped will be de-admined at once and I will take it up with Tez about what  to do with them. Thanks for making the topic, the forums should be aware of Brian's badmin ways.

Also I still don't see why you people keep joining his server. It's clear that the server is very low quality. How about get something else more popular that deserves it?

This is unacceptable. Brian and (possibly) kfamped will be de-admined at once and I will take it up with Tez about what  to do with them. Thanks for making the topic, the forums should be aware of Brian's badmin ways.
Now you're the angel, Tenshi? I have witnessed on multiple occasions that you're worse than Brian*. You do not deserve SA.

Now you're the angel, Tenshi? I have witnessed on multiple occasions that you're worse than Brian*. You do not deserve SA.
He's still better than Brian*

Holy forget guys. This was a big misunderstanding, most of this was actually Tenshi's doing. Brian is not to blame.

/support

Two of them on the first page.

Brilliant!

Holy forget guys. This was a big misunderstanding, most of this was actually Tenshi's doing. Brian is not to blame.

Just read this.

Tenshi, please stop...

First its your forum posts eyes_burned.exe

Then in game trolling

Benefit the community and stop

Also I still don't see why you people keep joining his server. It's clear that the server is very low quality. How about get something else more popular that deserves it?
The world will never know.

There's no real harm done here.... seeing everyone got unbanned appx. 20 seconds after they got banned.  Yes.. it was a huge misunderstanding, but the reason everyone was being kicked was the other SA's being in on the joke from the "Go forget yourself Brian".  So yeah.. no harm done.

It seems like Brian gets drama'd more than any other admin on that forgeten server