Poll

-

-
-
-

Author Topic: SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!  (Read 51589 times)

I have an alt. http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=16598

I just forgot the ID, and I forgot how to look it up. I didn't want to go look up my key in old dusty books.
Try doing that the first time. Your still not accepted, and its not going to change

Not to mention you kept your 44k alt secret so that other alt just adds to the fire.

Final animation updates to models, and SCP-106 has been redone with game look.

Beta testing Application

In game name: The Big Bad Jellyfish

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 11878, only one.

Are you willing to follow directions: Of course.

Are you willing to keep information about the server privet: Yes.

Past experiences beta testing servers: I don't beta test many servers, due to no real good ones having a form to beta test it.

At least 6 recommendations: Six is quite a bit, but alright.

(sorry for the loads of images.)

Why do you want to beta test this server: I want to beta test this server so I can hopefully be some use of finding bugs and report them to you, be spooked, and have fun.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: No, but I have seen billions of videos of it.

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Yeah, I read it from time to time.

Recommendations for the server: I don't have many recommendations for this server right now, but I'm pretty sure I will later.

I recommend the big bad jellyfish too.

EDIT:
Here's my app

In game name: Lego lad

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 22539, 39725 (ALTALTALT)

Are you willing to follow directions: Obviously, why would I apply if I wasn't going to follow the rules?

Are you willing to keep information about the server private: Yes

Past experiences beta testing servers: I have tested Blockaloni's "Face your fears 3" server, your OLD SCP: CB server, Visolator's level up RPG.

Why do you want to beta test this server: I Beta-tested it last year, and it was a blast. I also found a few typos in events that needed fixing because typos can ruin the scary mood! I also hate abusive glitches, and will seek them out.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: No, but I've seen many videos, let's plays, etc. I know all about the game, I just haven't gotten around to getting it.

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Many times, yes.

Recommendations for the server:

In game name: JohnFreeman

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 19437

Are you willing to follow directions: Yes.

Are you willing to keep information about the server privet: Absolutely

Past experiences beta testing servers: I do not think that I have beta tested any servers. I tested Boink!'s BL_Botway gamemode if that counts.

Why do you want to beta test this server: I wan't to test out the server to find any bugs that may of been missed by others so that the server can be as flawless as it can be when it is fully open. I also want to scream like a little girl.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: Yes, a little. I've mainly seen gameplay videos.

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Multiple times.

Recommendations for the server: None at the moment.

At least 6 recommendations:

I can get a few more if some don't really count or whatever.

In game name:Xeviouss 2.0

All Blockland IDs you have access to:27561

Are you willing to follow directions:Yes

Are you willing to keep information about the server privet:Yes

Reccomendations: I've been a tester before :P

Past experiences beta testing servers:This one, and Fangel96's Fear of the Indoor

Why do you want to beta test this server:SCP:CB is one of my favorite games, and I believe this server can go far.

Note: I used to be a beta tester here, as well.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game:Yes, it is amazing. 106 gives me the chills

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki:Yes. Lots.

Recommendations for the server:Once it is done, give out a public release?

In game name: Kingston

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 13924

Are you willing to follow directions: Yes

Are you willing to keep information about the server privet: Yes (private) ;)

Past experiences beta testing servers: None

At least 3 recommendations: TBD u luv me rite, if not i will get recs ;_;

Why do you want to beta test this server: I have seen the work done on this project and would love to work on a pre-finished version to give my two cents worth.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: Yes

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Yes

Recommendations for the server:

These are the 5 applications that are accepted. If your application is not quoted there you are not accepted, but I thank you for giving it a shot.

To the people who are quoted above: I'll be sending out PMs soon with some more info.

Thanks guys!

Woooo

Let's hope my internet isn't a stuff when the servers up

These are the 5 applications that are accepted. If your application is not quoted there you are not accepted, but I thank you for giving it a shot.

To the people who are quoted above: I'll be sending out PMs soon with some more info.

Thanks guys!
woo
ty

I was going to make an app for the beta but then I thought, "these are really good apps and the server is almost done" so I decided to hold off on it. But no doubt I will be joining the server once it becomes public.

Bump.
Gotta keep those SCPs alive!

Now, if only we can bump that percentage up to 91%.. Or 93%.. Or 95, 98, 100..

Anyways, you should somehow disable the player's crosshair and disable third person to keep it in-depth kinda

Anyways, you should somehow disable the player's crosshair and disable third person to keep it in-depth kinda
This has been done.
Now, if only we can bump that percentage up to 91%.. Or 93%.. Or 95, 98, 100..
It will go up when more models are scripted.

Looked around on the server a while ago, it's pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for not making the same mistake I made by placing the entire map on the floor, so I couldn't make anything really like the gas room, server room, 2-level office, pretty much most of the containment chambers, etc.

I really can't wait for this to be completed, sad thing is, I can't use shaders.

Bump, looking for more scripters to move the project along faster. If you are a scripter and are not busy please PM me.