Poll

-

-
-
-

Author Topic: SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!  (Read 50763 times)

Prologue

I was on blockland a while ago and joined Fluffy's SCP containment breach. I really enjoyed the server and played on it frequently. After it closed down i looked back on it and noticed lots of improvements that could be made. Fluffy tried to make it just like the SCP game, which is a good thing, but i personally think he could of done a better job at executing his ideas. His scripts were great, and that made the server very fun. But the Build, and missing SCPs really left out important elements of the game. And thus, i decided to create this server about a month ago, and my server team and i have gotten far enough for a topic to be constructed..

BackStory

You are prisoner in for a life sentence. Your not going to escape jail and you just want to get out, but then after years in captivity, a notice comes out that could let you get back on with your life, in just one month! It says that all you need to do is spend one month being the guinea pigs for this weird research group. You decide to take the chance to get out of jail and are quickly ushered onto a bus. The bus staff hand out blindfolds and tell you that if its removed, you are going strait back to prison. Then, something hits you on the head, and the next thing you know, your laying inside a freakishly clean cell room. After about 4 hours of pacing around and exploring your cramped environment, the door opens and two guys with some big ass guns tell you that your coming with them. They walk you through a maze of halls, doors and rooms with keypads until you come to a big vault-like door with the words "SCP-173" inlayed above it. Your told that your going in there and your going to do exactly what the announcer over the loudspeaker says, or you will be shot. They also told you not to blink and laughed to each other.. Then two other prisoners get brought into the same room, the doors open and your all ushered in. The next thing you know the lights are out and some cement thing is breaking peoples necks.. you decide whats happens next!

SCPs Included in the Server

SCP-173 (The Sculpture)
   SCP-106 (The Old Man)
   SCP-372 (Peripheral Jumper)
   SCP-914 (The Clockworks)
   SCP-895 (Camera Disruption)
   SCP-079 (The Old AI)
   SCP-096 (Shy Guy)
   SCP-049 (The Plague Doctor)

What the Community thinks

Screenshots

SCP-173 containment, also the spawn.

SCP-372's containment

SCP-895's containment

SCP-106's Containment

Stairs to SCP-079's containment

A T hallway

Testing chamber

Electrical Room

Records Room

SCP-173 Model

SCP-079 model

SCP-106 Model

Red room group pic ;)

SCP-173 Group pic ;)

Server Administrators

The Brighter Dark (3014)
Ravencroft (10130)
Allun Pentax (28843)
Wink (1478)
Archimedes (22561)
Sylvanor (378)
Cowboy6 (33249)
Gordo12699 (20829)
FloppyDisk (1681)

There are no admin applications, and there never will be.

Credits

Gordo12699 - Scripting

Bluetoothboy -Scripting

Xalos - Scripting

Wrapperup -Scripting

Fluffy - Scripting

Honor - Scripting

MARBLE MAN - Scripting

Dionysus/EazyE - Scripting

Allun Pentax - Models

Gizmo - Prints

FloppyDisk - Build assistance

The Brighter Dark - Main Build, Music

Beta testers

1 The Big Bad Jellyfish (11878)
2 Lego Lad (22539)
3 John Freeman (19437)
4 Xeviouss 2.0 (27561)
5 Kingston (13924)

Recommend Client Settings

Download Textures - On

Shaders - On

Download Music - Optional, If you want the full horror and experience of the server, then download this.

Download Sounds - Off

--66%-70%, More rooms finished, 079 Model being worked on, No-light-in-minigame script under construction.
   --70%-76%, More rooms finished, SCP-106 model
    --76%-80%, More rooms finished, Playertype is comming along, SCP-106 model is done
      --80%-85%, Gordo12699 joins the team, Project resurrected, Build worked on, gamemode repared, client
       --85%-88%, Xalos, Bluetoothboy, and FloppyDisk join the team. Build is nearing completion. SCP-096, SCP-049, and SCP-106 models. Bugs in game mode repaired, old rooms refined.

This project is Currently 88% done, topic will be updated regularly
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:38:00 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Side Notes
-If you decide not to download textures you will not be able to see the signs or SCP skins

-If you decide not to enable shaders, you will not be able to see the fog, thus making it less creepy

-This build is being built directly off the SCP Containment breach game, If the lay out is not what you remember its because you are using a different map seed.
  -SCP-173's containment cell is different from the game because the one in the website picture looks, flows, and works better.

- this build is mostly based off SCP:CB V5.0.7, so some parts will be different.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:21:51 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Wowe this is so cool do gud plz

Camera has been finished, and was tested with a vehicle spawn, hopefully a scripter will make it interactive.

(Camera Follows you) (Camera will mount on a brick) (Rotates X,Y,Z)

Allun had a "face off" with 173!

I remember the red room party, I was the first one to mock 173.

EDIT I also remember riding 173 and the time you were 106. You should make the SCP 049 they recently added to the game.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:42:50 AM by puppy347 »

Camera has been finished, and was tested with a vehicle spawn, hopefully a scripter will make it interactive.

(Camera Follows you) (Camera will mount on a brick) (Rotates X,Y,Z)
the camera would have to be a bot to work and be most efficient

Update

Scp173 is now fully functional with the playertype.

The client is about 75% completed.

Woo, I'm glad this was brought back.

Woo, I'm glad this was brought back.
ikr, i really hope this is a huge sucess