The Office-Slotters Skyscraper (Image heavy) (WIP)

Author Topic: The Office-Slotters Skyscraper (Image heavy) (WIP)  (Read 3878 times)

Brick count: 30,054 (Furniture and other bricks that aren't part of the tower are included)
Height: 647 1x1 blocks tall (Including antenna)

8 observation decks
an elevator that visits all 47 floors (48 including lobby)
A staircase (wip)
A control panel to turn lights on or off in the building and to change all street lights
Twelve entry doors at lobby area
Tall rooms and lots of space

The building does look a little duped but it was still extremely hard to make and was time-consuming
feel free to rate x/10

We want some clans and individual players to come and claim their floors. It's 48 stories tall including the lobby. We're going to allow players to build on floors 2-42 (according to labels outside of the elevator shaft on each level). You can claim multiple levels as long you provide reason enough for it. If you don't want to build, you can still come by and look at it. The elevator is run on Xalos' elevator mod and is using text activation.

Floors Taken:
48. (Taken for antenna and control panel, private)
44. Spectrum (Unknown)
43. Spectrum (Unknown)
40. Metrolink (Unknown)
41. penguinz (87764)
39. AeonUniverse (97797)
34. IsjiX (259)
33. IsjiX (259)
32. D£mitri (13066)
31. Clarinet Cookie (18881)
27. Cafe (Isjix)
26. Aquarium (WIP) (Isjix)
25. XJ-190 (86136)
20. Blake1 (Unknown)
17. Dglider (12465)
15. Blocko Smith (41761)
13. Dharok SourceSDK2009 (Unknown)
2. Elevator Room/Compass
1. Lobby
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:06:07 PM by Isjix »

so lovey oh my god that architecture is climaxic z/10

so lovey oh my god that architecture is climaxic z/10
wat

We want some clans and individual players to come and claim their floors. It's 48 stories tall including the lobby. We're going to allow players to build on floors 2-42 (according to labels outside of the elevator shaft on each level). You can claim multiple levels as long you provide reason enough for it. If you don't want to build, you can still come by and look at it. The elevator is run on Xalos' elevator mod and is using text activation.

Floors TAKEN
40. Metrolink
43. Spectrum
44. Spectrum
27. Electrk
33. IsjiX
34. IsjiX
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:09:19 PM by Spectrum² »

I dare you to fakekill it all.

I accidentally duped it a few times :x

if blockland would allow me to I would lol

A suggestion for your next tower is to make each floor thicker than 1 plate

Floors TAKEN
43-47. Admins (Isjix, Spectrum, Electrk)
I'd like one.

A suggestion for your next tower is to make each floor thicker than 1 plate
darn. this is what I should have done. thanks for the tip

I'd like one.

Ok, join the server and figure out which one you want.

I'd also like one!

surrealistic. some angles make it look extremely realistic while others just make it look absurd.

well executed though, but the thin floors like Operator mentioned detracts from the quality.

surrealistic. some angles make it look extremely realistic while others just make it look absurd.

well executed though, but the thin floors like Operator mentioned detracts from the quality.
I'll make sure this isn't my next mistake lol