Author Topic: Mafia - The forum game! Let the post-game brown townysis commence!  (Read 7322 times)

Oh, and also:
I know I had to pick a random person, so I did a die roll and got a 5. Gojira is player #5. Also, if Charles were mafia, why would he kill his own teammate?!

Fixed a typo. His instead of my. I originally wrote "I" instead of "Charles", but then realized that I'm obviously Inno, and that it's Charles I am defending.

VOTE: The Resonte!
Also, if Charles were mafia, why would he kill my own teammate?!

there's a terminology known as "bussing"
killing your teammate to make yourself appear innocent

also voting randomly?
who wouldn't get suspicious over that?

letters spelling out "guilty gojira" is
just random

who'd have the time to pick your sentence apart
i actually thought you were just doing some fancy narrating
this is obv your first time playing forum mafia

mine too

Aaand that's a wrap for today.  Gimme a sec.

there's a terminology known as "bussing"
killing your teammate to make yourself appear innocent

also voting randomly?
who wouldn't get suspicious over that?

I just said that it was a typo and gave a sound explanation! And, killing your own teammate is a strategy you should only use at the last moment.

And, I had no evidence that would remove the chance of ANY accusation to be random. So, even if I accused Charles, that would still be random.

this is obv your first time playing forum mafia

mine too
at least we learned something
that you're mafiaaaaaaaaaa

Killing your own teammate is a stratedgy used near the beginning, same as not killing anyone
night 1 to make the doctor THINK he saved someone, thus outting himself for the mafia to kill later.

if you lynch your own teammate in the beginning, people will think you as a leader and "the guy who's obviously inno", which you can then manipulate into lynching the wrong person and killing everyone.

don't forget we have the option to not lynch anybody day 1.some people does it to lower
the chance of a mislynch.

Killing your own teammate is a stratedgy used near the beginning, same as not killing anyone
night 1 to make the doctor THINK he saved someone, thus outting himself for the mafia to kill later.
breadcrumbing is also a strategy to those that wish to reveal their roles at a later date and have proof to back it up. and if you leave the player you got a guilty on and you die, bonus points! :))

VOTE: CharlesSpeaking
I'm very certain that you're a mafia member. I believe The Resonte! more than I do you.

at least we learned something
that you're mafiaaaaaaaaaa

if you lynch your own teammate in the beginning, people will think you as a leader and "the guy who's obviously inno", which you can then manipulate into lynching the wrong person and killing everyone.

don't forget we have the option to not lynch anybody day 1.some people does it to lower
the chance of a mislynch.

As great of a strategy that is, I honestly think it should be attempted late-game. You can act as if you have good detective skills, rather than someone who lucked out.

You're already lynched, though, so if you're innocent, we know that Charles is guilty and the Mafia wins.

VOTE: CharlesSpeaking
I'm very certain that you're a mafia member. I believe The Resonte! more than I do you.
the resonte was already lynched, anyways. good thing child voted before you, or else you may have lost!

As great of a strategy that is, I honestly think it should be attempted late-game. You can act as if you have good detective skills, rather than someone who lucked out.

You're already lynched, though, so if you're innocent, we know that Charles is guilty and the Mafia wins.
is that a risk you'd like to take?
if i die, charles get's away and is free to make another kill out of the 3 that's left.
charles can easily vote for the last one other than him, get a stalemate, goto night, and finally.
kill him.
the game will have finished.

choose wisely
breadcrumbing is also a strategy to those that wish to reveal their roles at a later date and have proof to back it up. and if you leave the player you got a guilty on and you die, bonus points! :))
indeed
breadcrumbing is so nobody knows you're a powerful role and thus not as targetted by the mafia.
unless luck kills you instead.
i dunno what the last part means though

Actually, it's half on CharlesSpeaking and half on TheResonte. They will probably both be lynched.

it's not both
it's me who's going to be lynched
which will then proceed into
charles get's away and is free to make another kill out of the 3 that's left.
charles can easily vote for the last one other than him, get a stalemate, goto night, and finally.
kill him.
the game will have finished.

Actually, it's half on CharlesSpeaking and half on TheResonte. They will probably both be lynched.

There's no such thing as a stalemate. The first person to reach 50% is lynched, i.e. TR.

it's not both
it's me who's going to be lynched
which will then proceed into
i give up i was mafia all along

forgive me

as you lay dead, please

forgive me