What should I use this build for?

Poll

question

DRPG
Dogfight

Author Topic: What should I use this build for?  (Read 1123 times)

okay so recently i've gotten treynold's map to brick generator and i generated fairlands into a 16x terrain piece. its really really big. photos below ...
im also open to suggestions for more ideas.

and no, do not ask to have the generator. you wont get it. its hardly functional for public use.

i will NOT do:
family rp
school rp
camping rp
any kind of rp

you can join my dedicated server "Pass' terrain" to see the build in person.

note: there are players in the pictures on purpose to show the size of the build.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:27:11 AM by Pass »

Well I did go and clean out my computer. Now the fan isn't running so harshly.

What I wanted to suggest before I left was make an exploration map. Forests, abandoned houses, ruins, remains. Stuff like that. Only have them so when interacted with in a specific order (that makers sense) a story unfolds. Players would have to see if they can figure out what to do, and where to go with subtle hints throughout..
Make it a dark, night time map. We dont have many story servers with nice ambiance.

fix the terrain using 4x4 cubes so it has higher res lololol

but srsly, make a freebuild/community build server with that stuff. since its all bricks you could potentially adjust terrain to accommodate rivers and things which the original map couldn't.

Holy stuff.
Use it for a TDM or a really cool DM.

Could you upload the save for us?

Also, I noticed the bricks are floating above water?
So you cant build/destroy bricks without everything below it falling?

I visited your server, and it's pretty cool.

holy crap
but srsly, make a freebuild/community build server with that stuff. since its all bricks you could potentially adjust terrain to accommodate rivers and things which the original map couldn't.
this
or dogfight.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:30:35 AM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »

Just to put this thing to scale...

Zoomed in all the way ^ (Using F)

Now, if I dropped from where I had the camera, it takes 7 seconds to reach the ground. :c

It's pretty damn big.

As for what to do with this, I suggest making a castle wall around, and having a castle/city thing inside, medieval style.

I LOVE this map, the block terrain is amazing. I think that you should make some sort of an RPG with this map, or a server where you drive 4x4 trucks and do stunts.

I LOVE this map, the block terrain is amazing. I think that you should make some sort of an RPG with this map, or a server where you drive 4x4 trucks and do stunts.
The 4x4 truck idea wouldn't work, the terrain has to big of hills for a vehicle to clear over.

The 4x4 truck idea wouldn't work, the terrain has to big of hills for a vehicle to clear over.

Aw damn! I think that maybe this could work as a hilly-scenic city build or a free-flying game where you just randomly fly around then.