The Arbiter (ID 3597) - "GO SUCK rooster ROBLOX LOVER"

Author Topic: The Arbiter (ID 3597) - "GO SUCK rooster ROBLOX LOVER"  (Read 3884 times)

I was server hopping earlier today when I came across an "argument" that started when some guy said they liked ROBLOX. After I defended his opinion, the arbiter kicked me from the server and started spamming me with messages such as "GOSUCKCOXROBLOXLOVER" and "ROBLOXSUXROBLOXSUXROBLOXSUXRO BLOXSUXROBLOXSUX"

Haha, oh wow that kid.

Get an admin to ban him from rtb, its for the best.

Happens frequently, just block him like you did.

Oh, Arbiter. I had a run in with him. I was simply correcting a few mistakes in his grammar and he threatened me with a kick. He stuck true to that threat.
So yes, I have to agree he is an starfish.

I find that the blockland community is falling apart.

Not worth a drama. We'd be overflowing with them then if people always drama'd every minor idiot like this.

No it's not.

if the blockland community were falling apart, this drama would backfire

Not worth a drama. We'd be overflowing with them then if people always drama'd every minor idiot like this.

who the forget are you to say what's worthy of a drama and what isn't?

Haha, oh wow that kid.

Get an admin to ban him from rtb, its for the best.
This guy has been banned from GD. It's not permanent, but hopefully long enough to get the message across that spamming isn't okay.

who the forget are you to say what's worthy of a drama and what isn't?
What does it matter who says it? A fact is a fact.

if the blockland community were falling apart, this drama would backfire
Fair point.

Dismissive.

Also just a really gay thing to say.

The Blockland ingame community is almost as bad as Roblox's forums community sometimes. So many people are caught up in the idea that they're the master race and so they can't tell that they're stuffting up the rest of us.

I personally despise ROBLOX for its community and poor game design but this guy is an idiot.

/Support