Dette er nå stengt

Author Topic: Dette er nå stengt  (Read 3436 times)

This is a graveyard for [L]. Pee on it's grave and kick it all you want, it's empty.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:57:53 PM by Maya67 »

:Member List:

Ingen lenger
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:58:19 PM by Maya67 »

You could have just you know.. edited the OP of the original topic..

You could have just you know.. edited the OP of the original topic..

I normally would have, but there were so many un-needed posts I made and I wanted to clean things up. Also it this was a bit easier and I'm hoping the other one will just die out in a week or to :/ (knowing Clan Discussion it might take longer...)

Great idea for a clan, but the presentation is terrible. You need to fix some things up! I might join if the clan picks up since i've been getting into lego builds for a while now.

I hope you do join, I like the house you posted on the gallery.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:52:13 PM by Maya67 »

here, I felt bad for you guys and made you a proper logo c:

Nice

lol, thanks?

Well all thanks to pablo, I'm ending the clan. Every one go congratulate pablo for stealing my idea.

Speach time? Well, everyone you're all very welcome. Everyone go praise Pablo some more for using basically my idea. I know my clan sucked in the eyes of pretty much everyone, but I really am mad about Pablo making his new clan. I will not be joining in and I'm pretty much through with blockland now because of Pablo. [L] Was my last try at blockland and being with the community, thanks to Pablo my hope for [L] is crushed and it's discontinued. I'm sad to say (though probably all of you are happy now) I'm leaving. You might see my occasional server here and there and maybe a gallery post, but say goodbye to zenzil. I gotta hand it to Pablo, four years of this game and two of them under zenzil, I've needed a new name. So I'll see you guys if I see you, bye.

Please don't come back Maya.

Speach time? Well, everyone you're all very welcome. Everyone go praise Pablo some more for using basically my idea. I know my clan sucked in the eyes of pretty much everyone, but I really am mad about Pablo making his new clan. I will not be joining in and I'm pretty much through with blockland now because of Pablo. [L] Was my last try at blockland and being with the community, thanks to Pablo my hope for [L] is crushed and it's discontinued. I'm sad to say (though probably all of you are happy now) I'm leaving. You might see my occasional server here and there and maybe a gallery post, but say goodbye to zenzil. I gotta hand it to Pablo, four years of this game and two of them under zenzil, I've needed a new name. So I'll see you guys if I see you, bye.
waaahh waaah you are bad at running and organizing clans.  You took the potential that was held in a Lego themed clan and you didn't do it well, someone who knows what they're doing did it better.  Not his fault, stop whining.  It's called competition, maybe instead of being a whiny quitter you could have tried to make your clan better.

I actually understood that about an day ago, I also do something strange when I'm really tired. After all this those I'm glad someone did it better. I was considering closing L this whole time either way. So sorry everyone.

Also everyone, I'm handing this account off to my friend so he can post some stuff. So don't expect much of me anymore. C: